13

Petra's POV

Dread Doctors.

Just the word " doctor " is scary enough, there is no need to add the word " dread. " But hey, if those doctors want to be extra, then so be it.

I was currently in Peter's bedroom sitting on his bed. I placed my hand on my cheek and tilted my head as I watched Peter sliently read the letter at his desk. All I could think about was the favor that I owed Peter. I don't know if I will regret it, but just knowing that it has to do with betraying those dread doctors made me feel a bit nervous.

" Peter, why are they called " dread doctors? " , I asked him.

" Because they aren't normal doctors, love. " , Peter said with his attention towards the letter.

" What are dread doctors? " , I asked with curiosity.

" Supernatural creatures that have inhuman abilities. Instead of being a good doctor that normally would want to make sure their patient is healthy, these doctors are evil and perform experiments with their kidnapped patients. " , Peter explained.

" How many are there? " , I questioned him.

" Three. " , Peter replied. " The Surgeon, the Pathologist, and the Geneticist make up the evil trio dread doctors. "

" What do they look like? " , I asked.

" They wear masks that cover their face, usually wear long coats and gloves. Basically, they are covered in clothing from head to toe, so you can't see their face. " , Peter stated.

" That's creepy. " , I mumbled.

" That's not even the creepy part. " , Peter chuckled.

I raised my eyebrow at him and titled my head.

" Only one of them speaks. The other two are slient. " , Peter clarified.

" Well if you know so much about them then why don't you go visit your friends? " , I fake smiled at him.

" Because you owe me a favor. " , Peter reminded me. " And those things aren't my friends. "

" You should make some friends. " , I suggested.

" I don't like being around people outside of Neverland. " , my brother muttered.

" You don't like anyone. " , I said bluntly.

Suddenly, I heard a low grumble. My eyes lingered upon the desk that my brother was formally at. His hands clenched on to the letter that he seemed to be holding. I raised my eyebrow before titling my head.

I slowly got up from Peter's bed and approached my brother carefully before placing my hands on his shoulders. I gently rubbed away the tension that was starting to form on his shoulder and hummed softly to calm him down. After a while, his shoulders relaxed and he leaned back into my touch.

" What happened? " , I asked him softly.

He didn't say a word. Instead he lingered the letter from over his shoulder. I grabbed the letter gently and quietly read over it. The writing was written in a fancy way.

" I don't get it. " , I shrugged as I continued to read the letter.

" Keep reading to the last paragraph. " , Peter mumbled.

My eyes moved left and right trying to see all of the words forming a sentence. My mind trying to comprehend what the sentences were saying. When I got to the last paragraph, I felt my hands clenched at the letter as well.

" How dare they betray you again?! " , I gritted my teeth.

" I sent them to do a simple favor and here they are experimenting on another supernatural creature for the second time. " , Peter said darkly.

" What favor? " , I asked

" I only asked them to capture a supernatural creature for me in exchange for pixie dust. "

" Why the bloody hell do they need pixie dust for? " , I asked annoyed.

" To retain the magic from the dust and convert it into something else. " , Peter explained.

" And why do you want a supernatural creature? " , I raised my eyebrow.

" To keep for protection. " , Peter shrugged. " I just want to see one in real life. "

I shook my head before ripping the letter in little bits and placing them in the trash bin. Then I turned the chair around to make my brother's body spin around to face me.

" I may not know why the bloody hell you want a supernatural creature, but I do know that traitors deserve to die. " , I said with my voice laced in venom.

" So you will do the favor for me? " , Peter smirked.

" It's not a favor anymore. It just got personal. " , I replied darkly.

A/N: Teen Wolf or OUAT?

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!