35

Petra's POV

Scott and I exchanged letters for many days and many nights. I lost count of how many letters that I have received from him since there is always a new letter for me to read every night. I had to find an empty box to keep up with his letters, but it was worth it because of how meaningful his words were to me.

He told me everything about him.

Every little detail from his life as a child to attending school or skipping school to fix problems to him introducing me to the supernatural creatures. It was like another world was opened up to me and my curiosity was eager to explore more of it.

The exciting part was him sending what it seems to be a stick with a net. I had no idea what it was until Scott explained that it was an old lacrosse stick that he had and said that I could keep it. Another surprise was a drawing of his pack symbol: two bands next to one another with one thicker than the other. I made sure to identify it as the McCall Pack.

I just stayed in my room for the most of the day. After the conversation with my brother, we haven't spoken since. I don't know how he feels or what he thinks. His facial expression was emotionless, so I didn't quite get his type of reaction.

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts.

" Come in " , I said.

My brother's second in command entered my room.

" Pan wanted me to inform you that he has business to take care of today. You're in charge until he gets back. " , Felix informed me

" Alright, well I have plans today, so your job is to just take care of the lost boys. " , I nodded

" I figured. " , he shrugged

" Peter and I appreciate you. " , I chuckled

" Thanks. " , Felix cracked a smile before leaving my presence.

I waited until it was fully clear before I sighed in relief. A huge grin crossed my face before I decided to freshen myself up a bit and use this opportunity to visit a special someone.

Beacon Hills, here I come!

Scott's POV

" Come on, Stiles. " , I encouraged my best friend

" This isn't fair! I'm not a werewolf! " , Stiles huffed in frustration

" I know that, but it's just some more practice. " , I nodded

" Practice? More like you trying to kill me. " , he breathed out after running a couple of laps.

I stood with a stopwatch in my hand as my attention went towards Stiles taking a break  and then the time on the stopwatch.

" Keep going. " , I urged him

The only human in my pack gave me a murderous look in his eyes before he continued running. My ears perked up at the conversation between Isaac and Liam who tossed the ball to one another while waiting for Stiles to finish running his laps.

" You got this, Stiles! " , I cheered

" Shut up! " , he yelled with frustration

I chuckled before watching his timing. At the last few seconds, I looked up to see Stiles stop in his tracks and fall to his knees before falling backwards. His heart was beating fast and his breathing was out of control.

" Great job, Stiles. I'm proud of you. " , I smiled at him

" Sure. " , he breathed heavily

Isaac and Liam approached us and helped Stiles up to his feet as they patted his back.

" Alright boys, great lacrosse training today! Now let's go inside and relax. " , I announced.

The boys and I picked up our lacrosse gear and retreated inside my house. We entered my room and I made sure to turn on the fan before putting away the gear.

" Great progress everyone. Thanks for coming Liam and Stiles. " , I nodded

" No problem, Captain. " , Liam saluted

" You tricked me by saying we were going out for ice cream. " , Stiles gave me an annoyed look.

" Maybe one day. " , I chuckled.

The boys and I decided to just lay around my room and do nothing after hours of training. We talked about upcoming events and practices before my ears perked up at the sound of my window opening. I turned around to see my girl sneaking into my room with her emerald eyes set on me and then my friends. She carefully closed the window and stood awkwardly before clenching her fists by her side.

I was about to assure her safety before I heard a pair of growls from behind me. I whipped my head around to see Isaac and Liam's yellow eyes, claws, and canines growling at her. Stiles held his bat up ready to attack her.

" Guys, calm down. She is no threat. ", I assured my friends

" That's the same girl who used me as bait! ", Stiles exclaimed

" The same girl who attacked me! ", Isaac snarled

" She looks like a hunter! ", Liam pointed out

" I'm not a hunter, but I can still kick your butt. " she snickered

Liam was the first to attack. He charged towards Petra with his claws ready to slash her throat, but my little fighter was quick to dodge his claws and allow Liam to run into the wall. Isaac made his move to grab her by behind and try to squeeze the life out of her, but it was no use when Petra elbowed him in the stomach and turned around to see Isaac on his knees grunting in pain.

Then it was just Stiles and Petra.

I glared at my best friend and narrowed my eyes at him, but he ignored me. He ran towards Petra with his bat close enough to swing her head, but then he stopped when he saw Petra's hands glow green.

" Do you really want to try me, love? " , she taunted him

" Hey Alpha. " , Stiles looked at me before pointing his bat towards Petra. " A little Alpha power can be useful right now "

" No. " , I said sternly.

My eyes watched Liam's and Isaac's sudden movements grab Petra hostage with Liam holding her back as Isaac placed his claws near her neck.

" Enough. " , I ordered

" She is dangerous, Scott. " , Isaac snarled

" Just get it over with. " , Liam retorted

" NO! " , I growled " Step away from her. "

" But..." , Liam begun

" Step away from her! That's an order! " , I demanded

Their eyes glowed yellow before they bowed their head in submission. My two Betas stepped away from Petra without leaving a scratch on her and stood next to Stiles.

I knew it was time for part of my pack to meet my girl.

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!