38

Scott's POV

Neverland was nothing like the disney version of Peter Pan. I realized that when I noticed a lack of light present in the dark woods and shadowy figures with glowing eyes watching us from far away. I kept my ears sharp and my eyes open to lookout for any possible threat, but overall, the dark woods were quiet when Petra traveled around.

" Are there any animals in Neverland? " , I asked

" Yeah. " , Petra nodded

" I don't see any. " , I frowned.

" The animals tend to hide. " , she nodded

" Oh. It's so quiet here. " , I stated. " I hear nothing but the sound of our footsteps walking along the trail. "

Petra stopped her tracks and turned around to examine our surroundings. She pulled my arm gently to her side and narrowed her eyes towards one random direction.

" It's too quiet. " , she murmured.

My ears perked at the sounds of arrows flying towards us. With my super speed, I quickly grabbed Petra and moved us behind a tree as I held her in my arms. I sensed her heart rate picking up as she looked up at me. I gave her a warm smile before we broke away to examine the remaining arrows that failed to pierce us.

I watched Petra pick up an arrow from the ground and saw her examine it. It was indeed a strange arrows with unusual designs on it. Her emerald eyes widened before she looked at me while dropping the arrow into the ground.

" Indians. " , she whispered.

I heard the mutiple footsteps of a group approaching us. My eyes were on the attention of multiple archers that surrounded us wearing weird clothing.

A teenage girl approached us from out of the shadows with two men by her side. Her black hair was set in two braids and decorated with little jewels, her eyes were a dark brown, and her outfit consisted of a brown leather dress in muti colors with brown leather shoes. She narrowed her eyes at me and then Petra.

" You dare cross into our territory? " , she spoke harshly

" Oops. My bad, I didn't see a sign that has your tribe's name written all over it. " , Petra crossed her arms.

" You should know better, Petra Pan. " , she clicked her tongue

" And you should know that I can wander into any part of the island if I want to. " , Petra retorted

" What do you want? " , she sneered

" I'm just giving a tour. " , Petra stated before holding my hand.

" And who is this? " , she glared at me

" Scott McCall. A teenager from Beacon Hills, California. He's an Alpha werewolf. " , she introduced me

The teenage girl slowly approached me before examining me from top to bottom. She murmured something before giving Petra a bored look.

" And you expect me to believe that? " , she retorted

" It is true, miss. " , I interrupted.

The black haired girl turned around with a set of fear in her dark brown eyes. She just stood there while facing my glowing red eyes and claws on one of my hands.

" Oh my. " , she whispered before I returned back to my normal self. " You are indeed a werewolf. "

" Yes ma'am. " , I confirmed

" An Alpha werewolf that is the guardian of the moon. A servant of the moon goddess that watches over our people. You are standing here before me. " , she spoke before getting on her knees and bowing to me. " Oh great Alpha. Please forgive me and my archers for threatening you and Petra. We did not expect your presence to be here in Neverland. "

I'm so confused.

I looked at Petra for some help and she just winked at me. I don't understand what she meant by winking. Maybe she is flirting with me.

" Umm, it's okay. I mean no harm to you and your tribe. As Petra said before, I'm just here on a tour. " , I stated. " And bowing isn't really necessary. "

" My bad. " , she quickly said before standing up again.

" So who are you and your people? " , I asked nicely

" I am Princess Tigerlily of the Piccaninny Trible. My trible are the Piccaninny Indians of Neverland. " , she introduced herself

" A pleasure to meet you, your highness. " , I bowed my head.

" It's an honor to meet you too, Alpha. " , she gave me a warm smile. " Why don't you come with us to my tribe? I'm sure my people will love you! "

Before I could reply, Petra pulled me away from the princess and started walking in the opposite direction.

" Thanks for not killing us. " , Petra hollered before we disappeared into the woods.

" What was that for? " , I scoffed

" I advise that you don't get friendly with the Indians. If they find out that you aren't an actual servant of whatever goddess they serve, then they will kill you. " , She warned me

" Well, I guess it's their belief. " , I shrugged

" I know that, but it's best to keep moving on. " , she murmured before dragging me back to camp.

Thankfully no lost boys were in sight, so Petra and I could just relax. She released me before pacing back and forth while I sat myself down on a log.

" I think someone's jealous. " , I teased her

" Jealous? Why would I be jealous? " , she scoffed

" Maybe because you wanted to leave so suddenly. " , I chuckled lightly

" I was just protecting you, so don't get any silly thoughts. " , she poked my cheeks

" Why thank you, Miss Pan. I mean I know you're a villian, but I thank you for playing hero to save me from the fierce Princess Tigerlily and her men. " , I said sarcastically

" She isn't even an actual princess. " , she scoffed. " She is just the chief's daughter. Nothing special about her. "

" Well I mean, she did seem interested in me. " , I chuckled.

" I won't let that happen. " , she gritted her teeth

" Oh come on, Petra. It's not a big deal. " , I
assured her.

Then her eyes turned dark green and I felt the temperature drop in the atmosphere. It seems that I crossed the line.

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!