39

Scott's POV

Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks and looked at me with dark green eyes. My collar was grabbed by a hand and I was face to face with an annoyed Petra Pan.

" You.Are.Mine. You belong to me. I own you, so don't get cute with me. I don't like any other female flirting with you and I can assure you that even I know what flirting is. " , she said sternly. " You are mine, Scott McCall. And if you're mine then get use to the fact that I don't like sharing what's mine. "

I just looked at her with wide eyes because I didn't expect her to act like this. Those dark green eyes were stormy and I had a feeling that she was jealous. It was like the innocent, adorable girl turned into a dark,envious girl.

Definitely a mood change.

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what I was dealing with. I knew Petra had dark magic, but it never crossed my mind that her moods might affect how dark she could really be.

I guess she really is a villian in any story. Especially this story since I'm considered a hero and Petra is a villian, so basically it's like we are suppose to fight against one another, but instead we caught feelings for one another.

Wow, I just now realized that.

How ironic.

She released her grip on me and slowly backed away with her hands slightly shaking. Her body trembled before she looked at me with her watery normal green eyes.

" I...I...I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to...I just...I'm sorry. " , she struggled to explain

" Petra. " , I begun

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that. My sudden anger and jealousy got the best of me and I didn't know how else to express it because I didn't want to lose you to another girl. " , she explained quickly.

" Petra. " , I tried again

" I didn't want Tigerlily getting any ideas, so I had to make sure that nothing would happen. Besides, you're my responsibility and I have to make sure nothing bad happens to you. " , she hesitated before sighing

I held her hands and pulled her close to him. She took that opportunity to wrap her arms around me and bury her face into my chest. My fingers stroked her hair gently and she hummed softly as it calmed her down.

" I'm not mad at you nor am I scared of you. We may come from two different worlds, but you would be surprised of the things that we share in common. " , I spoke softly. " I have my Alpha moments and you have your dark moments, so I understand. "

She sighed. " And how I will know that you won't leave me because of that? How will I know that you won't abandoned me because I'm too different? "

I leaned down to her height and cupped her cheeks gently. Her soft green eyes stared at me with guilt and fear. I managed to wipe away an escaped tear from her eyes and leaned closer to her.

" I wouldn't leave you because you're all I think about. I wouldn't abandon you for being different because I'm different as well. From the moment that we met to now, I realized that you meant something special to me. Some call it a spark and some call it love at first sight. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's there making my heart beat fast. " , I said softly with a small smile on my face.

She cracked a smile before a tint of blush appeared on her cheeks.

" My pack and I suffered from a lost of an important person in our lives 3 months ago. We are still healing from that pain, but your presence seems to lighten up the mood with your mysterious wonders. I'm glad that I met you because you bring out the best in me no matter what situations occur around us. " , I revealed

" And I'm glad that we met too. " , she lightly chuckled.

As we grew closer, I realized that not only did I miss you when we drifted apart, but that I was falling for you. " , I admitted. " I like you, Petra. No matter how different you are, it won't change how I feel about you because I know that anyone has the potential to be a good person. "

" Thanks. " , she replied shyly with rosy cheeks.

" I know this may sound cheesy, but I would like to give you a kiss. " , I smiled slightly

Yep. I'm definitely recreating this Peter Pan scene. Only that I'm like Wendy and well Petra is like Peter Pan. How ironic.

Petra looked at me before putting the palm of her hand in front of me. I raised my eyebrow at her.

" Surely you know what a kiss is? " , I chucked nervously

I guess I forgot Peter Pan didn't know what a kiss was in the movie.

" I shall know when you give it to me. " , Petra slowly nodded.

I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly while trying to figure out how I was suppose do this. It's too bad that I don't have a thimble with me. Oh who I am kidding? I don't have anything to offer to her.

" Do you not want to give the kiss? " , she frowned

" I do, but you need to understand that a kiss isn't an object. " , I spoke patiently. " I don't know if your brother ever figured that out, but the thimble from Wendy isn't an actual kiss. "

" Right. When somebody says can I give you a kiss, it meant that the person would like to touch lips with that another person. " , she smiled.

" Yeah...how did you know? " , I titled my head

" Peter explained it to me when he had another encounter with Wendy because she acually told him what it meant at that time. " , she shortly explained before putting her hand down.

" Oh. Well yeah, that's what I meant. " , I slowly nodded

" I know. I was just messing with you. " , she giggled softly.

I felt my cheeks blush with embarrassment before shrugging.

" And yes, you may kiss me. " , she winked at me playfully.

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!