40

Petra's POV

Once again, he leaned in closer to me. Our noses barely touched which made shivers run down my spine. I was so nervous because it was still all new to me, yet I was excited that he was one making a move.

His lips made contact with mine and my emotions started colliding back and forth between one another. My mind was so caught up in him kissing me, while my body urged for more. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him without breaking any contact.

I was so overwhelmed with everything that my feelings for him started pouring out when I wrapped my arms around him and returned the kiss. The corner of his lips curved into a smile before he continued to kiss me gently. Everything around me disappeared, my thoughts became blank and my actions only spoke louder.

It was just him and I.

He was the first to break away and my heart ached for the loss of contact with his lips. My stomach was flipping with excitement which caused a smile to appear on my face. My cheeks were probably a tomato by now.

" That...was...amazing. " , I smiled shyly.

" Really? " , he asked

" Yeah, it was just perfect. A perfect first kiss. " , I confirmed

" Wait, that was your first kiss? " , he gasped

" Yeah. " , I replied shyly with rosy cheeks

" Oh. Wow. Have you ever had a boyfriend? " , he questioned me

" Nope. " , I shook my head.

" So you have never dated anyone? " , he asked

" No. " , I confirmed

Peter chased all of the boys away. Even the lost boys weren't allowed to flirt with me because Peter would definitely find out quicker than you think.

" Well, I know you just had your first kiss, so...maybe I can be your first boyfriend? " , he bit his lip nervously

" Boyfriend? " , I scrunched my eyebrows

" Boyfriend. It means that — " , he begun

" I know what a boyfriend is. " , I interrupted him before chuckling. " I just never had one before. "

He's fun to mess with sometimes.

" Alright, well Petra Pan...would you like to be my girlfriend? " , he asked me

Scott McCall's girlfriend? The Alpha's girlfriend? The strong muscular guy's girlfriend? The pretty brown-eyed boy's girlfriend? I can't feel my legs.

" No. " , I shook my head

A wash of disappointment crossed his face before he frowned at me.

" I would love to be your girlfriend. " , I giggled before kissing his cheek.

A light of hope crossed his face before a huge smile was displayed. He picked me up and swung me around with excitement before holding me. I made sure to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck before smiling at him.

" You have no idea how happy you just made me. " , he chuckled

I kissed him quickly. " I do because you made me happy too. " , I giggled

We both laughed before he laid me down on my bed and managed to sneak his way into my neck and place light kisses all over it. Giggles eacaped from my mouth as I held him close to me. I bit my lip with these new feeling of excitement while running my fingers through his black hair.

Our excitement lasted for a good while. I have to admit that he was indeed a wonderful kisser and a great boyfriend so far. Apparently, we both were eager to be in each other's arms and hoped that this moment lasted forever.

His head was laid down on his stomach with his arms wrapped around my waist. He closed in eyes whenever he felt peaceful since I was stroking his hair gently. I couldn't stop smiling at him because he finally was officially mine.

Sorry Peter, but it was meant to be.

" That feels so good. " , he murmured softly.

" Calms you down? " , I chuckled lightly.

" Yes, it's a relaxing feeling. " , he said

" Well I'm glad you like it. " , I smiled

He looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes and a hint of red on his cheeks.

" I love you, lucky charm. " , he said softly.

Lucky charm. I wear mostly green and I was considered his lucky charm.

" I love you too, Alpha. " , I replied softly.

Alpha. He's an Alpha werewolf that is the leader of his pack.

It was indeed a beautiful, quiet, and peaceful moment that I wish could forever. If only it was just him and I living happily ever after, but unfortunately, this fairytale didn't end here.

My door opened to reveal my brother. I didn't even get a chance to react because he invited himself in without any hesitation.

" Petra, I know how much you missed London sometimes so I decided to give you — " , he paused before looking at Scott and I.

And just when my story was about to end with a happily ever affer, my brother shows up.

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!