43

Peter's POV

I appeared in my little sister's room to see her snuggled into the Alpha's chest as he held her close to him. I walked towards the side of the bed to see how peaceful and comfortable they were together. A small sigh escaped from my lips before I gently pulled my sister's sleeping body out of Scott's arms.

Yeah, that earned me a low growl from the sleeping werewolf.

I hushed him before holding Petra bridal style and then teleporting to my bedroom. It wasn't long before Petra finally woke up as she quickly jumped out of my arms when we appeared in my bedroom.

" What the heck, Peter?! " , Petra breathed heavily. " You scared me! "

" Sorry. " , I apologized.

" You couldn't have waited until tomorrow morning to see me? " , she asked annoyed

" No. " , I shook my head.

She rolled her eyes before sitting on my bed with crossed arms above her chest.

" Make it quick, Peter. " , she murmured

" Well I have been doing some thinking. " , I slowly nodded. " Lots of thinking. "

" Of course because that's what you typically do in sticky situations. " , she said

I sighed before shoving my hands into my pockets.

" Petra, I'm sorry for acting up with you and Scott and embarrassing you yesterday. " , I said. " I guess I just didn't know how to react. "

My sister has a boyfriend. She never mentioned anything to me about being interested in a boy. I didn't know that she even had feelings for a boy. I mean sure, she has been acting weird lately, but I never confronted her about that.

She was one step ahead of me.

And for the first time, I wasn't prepared.

" It's fine. I didn't expect much from you anyway. " , she waved me off.

" Well we need to discuss this topic, Petra. You know very well that I'm not going to just let a boy claim you as his. " , I said sternly. " He needs to be worthy enough to have you. "

" He's an Alpha werewolf with his own pack? Is that not worthy enough? " , she raised her eyebrow

" Not his werewolf side, Petra. I want to see how worthy he is as a typical teenage boy. " , I nodded.

" No. " , she shook her head. " I'm not letting you harm him in any way. You will not play any cruel games with Scott or do some wacky tests. No. No. I'm not allowing it. " , she said sternly.

" Why not? " , I frowned

I was really looking forward to it.

" Because I said so. This one is special to me, so no. The only thing that you are allowed to do is have the one on one conversation between the brother and the boyfriend. " , she said

That is such a lame idea. Why would I want to have a conversation with Scott? Do I look like the type of person to just socialize with a stranger?

" No. " , I clicked my tongue.

" Why not? " , she gave me a look

" Because that's lame. " , I retorted

" Not as lame as you. ", she pretended to yawn. " Now if you're here to waste my time, then I'm leaving. "

She started to walk towards my door before I quickly blocked her exit. I placed my hands on her shoulder and sat her down on my bed.

" For the sake of time, I'll agree to have the conversation with him. " , I sighed. " But I really want to show you something so give me a chance. "

This is it.

The moment that I have been waiting for!

" And what do you want to show me? " , she giggled

" Why the giggle? " , I gave her a confused look

" Because I have never seen you this excited in a long time. Sometimes I forget how childish you can be. " , she teased

" I may be a children's fairytale character, but I am definitely not childish. " , I snorted

" Yes, you can be childish, Peter. " , she confirmed. " It's normal to get excited about something, so it's okay. "

Sure, I get excited. I may not act childish in front of my lost boys, but I may or may not have jumped up and down excitingly like a little child when I win or get my way. I have to be tough on the outside, it's the only way to keep order on this island.

I nodded at my sister before grabbing the plastic bag from my desk and opening it to hide the item behind my back. A small smile formed on my face due to the excitement.

" Should I be concerned? " , she asked

" Nah. " , I said. " Now close your eyes and hold out your hands. "

She closed her eyes and held out both palms of her hands. A small giggle escaped from her lips.

" Peter, you're scaring me. " , she said

" Relax. It's nothing bad. " , I assured her.

With a gentle touch, I placed the item on the palm of her hands. Carefully, she held a grip on the item.

" Peter, what is it?! What is it?! " , she exclaimed in excitement

" Well open your eyes, silly. " , I chuckled

Her emerald eyes opened and led out a small gasp. She pulled the snow globe closer towards her and then carefully examined it. A wave of curiosity crossed her face when she lightly touched the glass and felt the circular shape of the snow globe.

" What is this? " , she asked with curiosity

" A snow globe. " , I replied

" There is no snow. " , she frowned.

" You have to shake it very gently. " , I instructed her.

With barely any effort, she was able to lightly shake the snow globe. Tiny little white flakes floated around the snow globe like it was acually snowing. She giggled in excitement as she kept shaking it around to watch whatever the direction the tiny snow flakes would flow to.

And she said that I was childish.

" It's a snow globe of the Big Ben Tower. " , I told her

" That's so cool. " , she chuckled

" Well, I'm glad you like it. " , I smiled slightly

My sister placed the snow globe gently on my desk before hugging me tightly. Her arms were tightly wrapped around me and I felt her squeezing me with excitement.

Little did she know, that her happiness made me happy as well.

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!