3

Petra's POV

His words brought chills down my spine. I just froze in place and bit my lip nervously. I put my head down looking at the floor like it was the most interesting thing that I have ever seen. My green eyes lingered at the ground before I heard my brother take a deep breath. His grip on me loosened, but his hand was still on my shoulder.

" Where were you? ", he asked lowly

" It's none of your concern. ", I muttered

I gasped before feeling two hands on my shoulders jolting my body. I looked up only to meet dark green eyes. His lips curled into a snarl before he started to breath heavily. His hands started glowing green and my eyes widned before I realized that I really pissed him off.

" Peter. ", I whispered quietly.

" Where the bloody hell were you, Petra Pan?! " , he demanded angrily

His sharp words echoed into my ear and I could feel anger radiating off him. My body started shaking and I cowered down in fear. My eyes kept blinking before tears started streaming down my cheeks. My breathing became heavy and I opened my mouth to say something, but my words got caught in my throat.

My brother has a very short temper. Any little thing could trigger his anger because it had to be done HIS way. He owned everything and everyone that lived in Neverland. His magic was beyond anyone's control to escape from it. His words were like sharp knives that would hurt you easily. His stares could bury you alive with fear. His magic was unpredictable, yet interesting. Despite all of those things, he still had his appearance which made any girl fall for him.

" London. " , I said quietly.

" London, England? " , Peter questioned me with arched eyebrows.

" Nah, it was at Australia . " , I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

" You aren't funny. " , he muttered.

" Neither are you. " , I retorted.

His eyes slowly started to soften when he looked at my wet cheeks. He released his grip on my shoulder and used his thumb to gently wipe away my stained tears.

" Petra..." , he begun.

" I don't need your pity. " , I replied bitterly.

He sighed before rubbing his face in frustration. He took a few steps back and gave me a glance with crossed arms.

" At least tell me why you went to London. " , he spoke trying to remain calm.

I stayed quiet. He should know the answer as into why, but I guess he wanted to just make sure that I wasn't going to lie. That's how it is always with my brother. His words come out twisted from his mouth and he just stands there to judge your response sliently.

" Because I miss London. " , I replied honestly.

There was no point in lying. He probably already knew the answer anyway. Besides, he doesn't tolerate liars. Even the lost boys know better than to challenge their leader.

" How many times do I have to remind you that London is dead to us? We left it for a reason. " , he sighed while shaking his head.

" We left a long time ago. " , I stated. " The city has changed. "

" The city may have changed, but not the people. " , Peter agrued " Their hearts are cold and bitter still. "

" But their hearts can be changed. " , I stated. " Unlike yours. "

" Your heart is no better than mine. " , Peter gritted his teeth.

" True. " , I sighed. " But at least I have some morals. You don't have any. "

" I do have morals. My own bloody morals. " , my brother scoffed. " How dare you speak to me like that? "

" My apologizes, Pan. " , I sneered.

He froze in place and that's when I knew that I crossed the line. Peter just stared at me with a surprised look and I waved him off before walking past him and using my magic to change my clothes into pjs. Then I placed the dagger back on my desk and got myself snuggled into my bed.

" I prefer my name when it comes to you. " , he stated quietly.

" Well I don't know what to call you these days. " , I muttered.

I heard footsteps approach my side of the bed and felt the bed dip a bit. I looked up to see my brother sitting on the side of my bed. Concern written all over his face.

" It's Peter to you and Pan to everyone else. " , he reminded me.

" Bloody demon. " , I murmured.

I didn't look at my brother at that point. I knew I triggered him. Part of me felt bad, but part of me wanted to stay guard.

" I will let this slide. Just don't do it again. " , he mumbled.

" Whatever. " , I said.

" Goodnight. " , he whispered before I heard him walking away from my bed.

I didn't reply. Instead, I heard the door slam and things shake a bit. I sighed before burying myself under the covers. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I felt my heart sink.

I hate fighting with my brother, but he was just so stubborn that I wish he would leave me alone. Alone to where I could escape reality to London, England.

At least that city is filled with light sometimes, I'm just filled with darkness.

A/N: Have you ever been to London, England? 💕

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱SHARE!

Petra On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara