36

Scott's POV

I approached Petra and did a quick examination to make sure there were no injuries. She kept quiet before watching me closely. Once I was finished, I stood behind her and hugged her gently as she smiled slightly to herself and leaned against my chest.

" Guys, this lovely girl is no threat. " , I assured them. " She just came to visit me, so no worries. "

Isaac and Stiles looked at me like I was crazy. With both of their arms crossed above their chest and a bored look, I knew they didn't approve.

" Liam, this is her. " , I introduced Petra to my beta

" She looks like she just got done performing a play and forgot to take off her costume. " , he snorted

" And you got your butt kicked by a girl. " , she smirked.

That immediately made him shut up with crossed arms above his chest.

" Isaac, Stiles, and Liam, this is Petra Pan. Petra, I would like for you to meet Isaac Lahey, my beta, Liam Dunbar, my other beta, and last, but not least, Stiles Stilinski, my human best friend. " , I introduced her to the boys.

She hummed as a response before putting her hands around my arms for comfort.

" Are you and her dating? ", Stiles asked

" Yeah, we are dating. ", I confirmed

Nice one, Scott. Such a smooth move.

I felt a pinch on my arm before looking down to see Petra giving me a look with her forest green eyes. She raised her eyebrow at me. I mouthed for her to play along and thankfully, she nodded before turning around.

" How long? ", Liam asked

" Only a few days. ", I shrugged

" How come you never mentioned her until now? ", Isaac asked

" Well, it was the timing and stuff since she is from a different world. ", I nodded

" A different world? " , Stiles gave me a look

" Petra is from Neverland. " , I stated before holding her close to me

Then the tension in the atmosphere decreased when the boys started laughing.

" Neverland. Oh how creative, McCall. " , Liam chuckled

" I mean she could be from the movie Peter Pan but Neverland isn't real. " , Isaac chuckled

" Werewolves are in movies, but yet they are real. " , she pointed out giving them all a look.

" Okay, so you are telling me that Neverland, the lost boys, Tinkerbell, Captain Hook, the Darling kids, Tiger Lily, mermaids, fairies, and Peter Pan are real?! " , Stiles asked while making crazy hand gestures.

" Yes. " , she confirmed

" Prove it. " , Isaac clicked his tongue

I loosened my arms around her so she could reach down to her pouch to pull out something. My eyes lingered upon a small jar of what looks like glitter in her hand.