17

Petra's POV

It was between the Surgeon and I.

The emotionless bodies of the Pathologist and the Geneticist lied next to me on each side. I narrowed my eyes at the leader before slowly approaching him.

" Do you really think I would be taunted by some supernatural creatures? " , I asked
rhetorically

I came face to face with the Surgeon. Sure, I had to acually look up because I was shorter but it didn't bother me because now I was in charge of his life.

" You are just a fairytale creature with magic tricks. " , he spoke lowly.

" And that's where you are wrong, love. " , I darkly chuckled. " You should have done some research about my brother and I, doctor. "

The leader stayed slient. My eyes narrowed at a sharp needle like weapon gripped tightly in his hand.

" Go ahead. Try me, doctor. " , I challenged him.

The leader huffed before he raised his arm with the sharp needle like in his hand. I took that opportunity to grab his arm and flip myself over his back. My eyes glowed green before I placed my hand on his back and started to slowly and painful rip apart his shadow. The Surgeon cried for help, but his cries were silenced when his shadow disappeared into the night sky.

I walked around the emotionless body of the Surgeon that still remained standing. My lips formed a smirk before poking his leathered chest and watching the body fall to the ground.

" You make a mess, you clean it. " , I said to myself.

I snapped my fingers and saw green smoke arise from the ground and wrap around the bodies before it made them disappear. I stood still before smiling to myself knowing that my brother would be proud of me.

Good job, Petra. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Now I just need to find a gift shop to get something for Devin.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of rustling nearby. I turned my head to see two pairs of eyes staring at me as they lurked in the shadows. One pair of eyes were glowing red and the other pair of eyes were glowing yellow.

" I can see you both. " , I said bluntly.

The yellow-eyes creature growled at me. He literally growed at me. The scary part was that it was similar to a wolf growl.

" I don't mean any harm. I was just about to leave. " , I said to them.

Another growl from the yellow-eyed creature.

" I know you didn't just growl at me. " , I scoffed. " Geez, I'm trying to be peaceful and you decide to oppose me as a threat when I haven't even laid my hand on you. "

A snarl came from the red-eyed creature.

" Bite me. " , I taunted them.

The creatures stepped out out of the shadows and they looked nothing like dread doctors.

The red-eyed creature had a similar height to my brother, but he was still taller than me. His hair was jet black and had muscles ripped underneath his shirt. His jaw was slightly crooked, but I admired his physical appearance. The yellow-eyed creature was a taller than the red-eyed creature, his height was similar to Felix's height. His hair was curly brown with a defined jawline and squeezable cheeks.

Both creatures had hair on the side of their heads, glowing eyes , and pointy canines. But what surprised me the most were a set of claws on their hands. They looked like hairy teenage boys.

My eyes widened at their appearance. Peter never mentioned hairy teenage boys that lurk in the town of Beacon Hills. I suspected that maybe there were more kinds of supernatural creatures in the small town.

The two hairy teenagers slowly approached me with low grumbling. I didn't know anything about them, so I wasn't sure if I should take a chance to fight them. My green eyes looked at those claws and I decided to not challenge them.

" As much as I would like to mingle and chat with you both, I have to go. " , I chuckled nervously

The red-eyed creature titled his head before nudging his friend on the shoulder. I used that advantage of distraction to make a run for it. My legs ran as fast as they could carry me away from those freaks. And as soon as I ran further into the woods, I heard howling coming from behind.

Uh oh.

" Come on Petra. " , I muttered to myself.

The howls and growls grew louder and I knew they were right behind me. Geez, these hairy teenagers can run pretty fast. I turned my head to see red and yellow glowing eyes approaching me. I panicked before I turned my head around to only bump into a tree.

My head was the first victim followed by my body slamming against the tree. I groaned before wobbling and then losing my balance as I felt myself leaning backwards, but thankfully a pair of arms grabbed me before I could hit the forest floor. My vision became burry and my head was throbbing in pain. I looked up to see burry glowing red eyes. It was the last thing that I saw before passing out.

A/N: Cliffhanger...hehe

⭐️ VOTE!

💭 COMMENT!

📱 SHARE!