Prologue

Present~

Taehyung's POV

"V!" I flinched snd hurriedly made my way towards my master. Husband.

I kneeled before him, head down. My hair spilled around me. I shivered in the thin clothing I was forced to wear, barely covering anything on me.

Easy access. Was his excuse for me always being cold.

I was a man. Forced to be a woman. His woman. My hair, dyed blonde and forced to be groan out long, was curled, my makeup done femininely, but not too distracting.

 My hair, dyed blonde and forced to be groan out long, was curled, my makeup done femininely, but not too distracting

(I spent so long just staring at this, like you don't even know.)

He gave me a glare. "Go get some tea for the guests."

I nodded and stood, bowing before leaving. This was my life. I was forced to be a woman. A wife, to a vile man who refused to accept that I was male. I was not allowed to speak, my voice was too low to be a woman's. I was not allowed to look at him in the eye.

I was to sit obediently and be then perfect little housewife for him.

Jungkook's POV

I entered the home, looking around with disinterest. I had not wanted to come, but Namjoon had insisted. Saying that a business deal was needed.

I snorted, thinking about it. Nothing was needed. I was powerful. More powerful than this man could ever hope to be.

"Jeon." The man greeted. I merely nodded to him. He motioned for me to sit. I did and he sat across from me. "V!" He shouted suddenly.

A woman came into the room, her head down as she kneeled beside him. I sneered in disgust. He even treated woman like slaves. Another stroke against him. The other one being him daring to smirk at me earlier as if I was some desperate kid in dire need of his help.

"Get some tea for the guests." The man spat. The woman got to her feet and bowed lowly. I was sitting a little to the side, and I saw something peculiar.

"A man?" I asked casually once he left.

"My wife is female." I tried not to role my eyes.

"Your wife? How long have you been married?"

"Five years. She's very lovely to look at, no?" I shrugged as she came back in. She set the tea down on a table and poured me a cup. "V, dear. Why don't you show Jeon your lovely face?"

The woman/man, I had yet to decide, stiffened and turned to their husband. He glared at them and they slowly turned to face me.

I felt my breath hitched and my eyes widen. His did as well.

The man behind us began to laugh as we sat there silently, staring at each other. "Beautiful, isn't she?"

"T...taehyung..."