Dominance

“Hi!” Taehyung gives a shy smile to Soyeon as the woman enters the home. She instantly wraps Taehyung up into a hug, giggling before pulling away. “Ah, aren’t you just adorable. Anyway, you ready for a girls day out?”

“Y-Yeah.” Taehyung replied shyly, following Soyeon out and to her car.

“This is going to be so much fun!”

Taehyung was silent as they drove towards the mall. When Soyeon parked, she turned to Taehyung with a large smile, but, she saw the hesitant look on Taehyung’s face.

“Is something wrong?”

“It’s just...aren’t you mad at me? You were—“

“Shhhh.” Soyeon held up her hand. “No, I'm not mad at you, Taehyung-ah. Jungkookie loves you, and I respect that.” Taehyung nodded and looked down at his hands.

He was worried that Soyeon was just putting up an act of being nice to him, but they were alone and there was no one around, plus Taehyung was timid enough to be scared into submission...so she would’ve taken her chance to threaten him already.

Taehyung decided that Soyeon was genuine and that she held no threat to him. So he relaxed and smiled back at her, getting out of the car and following her inside of the mall.

-

“Oh my god, this would be adorable on you! Jungkook would just die!” Taehyung glanced at the skirt the woman was holding in her hands. He blushed at the thought of wearing it and showing Jungkook.

Soyeon threw it at Taehyung, nodding her head quickly, moving on just as fast as she had come. Taehyung discovered that Soyeon was a very fun and loving person, but she had a very short attention span and was always moving on to the next thing within seconds.

He understood why it might have been hard for Jungkook to break off the engagement with her. And he’d only been around her for a half an hour.

“Come on, Tae!” The woman called, Taehyung shaking himself from his thoughts and hurriedly following behind the woman.

At the end of the day, Taehyung and Soyeon were close friends, at least, that’s what Soyeon would think. Taehyung was a bit slower to trust someone, especially someone like Soyeon, a female who used to be engaged to the love of his life, but he didn’t find anything suspicious about Soyeon.

The next few weeks and Taehyung opened up to her beautifully. Jungkook tagged along on some of their outings and the three of them became close and closer.

But over the weeks, Taehyung began to take notice in some changes in Soyeon. Each day she came looking less bright, less put together, less perfect. Some wrinkles in her suits, a slight smudge in her lipstick, shoes with small scuffs on them.

Taehyung didn’t know what was going on.

One day, while him and a Soyeon were alone in the house together, he asked her what was wrong. “Soyeon, you’ve been acting strange.” He began slowly.

The woman gave him a look. Usually it meant to just drop the subject, but Taehyung was a good friend and he didn’t want his friend to keep everything to herself.

“Soyeon, please.” Taehyung said.

“Do you know this lady?” Soyeon finally asked. Taehyung froze when she held up her hand, a picture with a horridly familiar face on it.

Taehyung felt his knees buckle from his seated position, and he fell to the ground, getting onto his knees as years of training and abuse went through his mind. Soyeon smirked, petting Taehyung’s hair.

“I won’t lie, I really do like you, Taehyungie. You’re a really good friend. But Jungkook said...he promised.” Soyeon hit the side of her head slightly, her eyes twitching as she began to shake her head and laugh lowly. “He fucking promised that if we ended the engagement my father would leave me alone!” She screamed, suddenly grabbing Taehyung by the heir and pulling. “And you know what!? He didn’t keep his promise! He’s such a fucking liar!”

Soyeon screamed once again, out of her mind. She looked at Taehyung’s blank eyes, smirking once again and calming herself. She took out her phone and dialed Jungkook, who she knew wouldn’t pick up. “Hey, Kookie, Taehyung fell asleep and I just wanted you to know that I headed out of the house a few hours ago. I forgot to call and tell you. I know that you wanted me to stay, but my sister’s still in town so...I’ll see you tomorrow, Okay Kookie?” She hung up the phone and turned back to the man kneeling on the floor.

She grabbed his hair once again and tilted his head back. “This is all your fucking fault. If only you would’ve been a good bitch and stayed where you were meant to be. Some rich man’s whore, but no, you had to return to Jungkook, and now I’m stuck being engaged to some fucking man who’s twice my age who tried to rape me.” Soyeon shook her head. “You’re my friend, right Taehyungie? We’re friends? Friends do everything for each other.”

Soyeon knew what she was doing. But her mind was so clouded over with panic and pain from the past few weeks that she didn’t really understand fully what she was doing. But all she knew was that she needed an out, and the easiest out for her right now was getting rid of one thing and replacing him.

Her sister had told her all about her training with Taehyung, so she knew how to assert dominance, knew he would listen to her commands. Which was why she leaned forward and got close to Taehyung’s ear. “I want you to go into that bathroom and slit your wrists for me. Kill yourself, for me. After all, you’re helping me out. We’re friends and friends do anything for each other, right?”

“Yes...Mistress.” Taehyung whispered.

” Taehyung whispered