Roles Reversed

Six years ago~

Jungkook POV

Disgusting.

Slut.

Whore.

Cock slut.

Faggot.

I trembled against the cold floor, crying my eyes out as those words repeated over and over in my head. My body hurt and I couldn’t move. I was completely naked waist down, with horrible, horrible things dripping out of me.

I wanted to sob.

I wanted to scream.

I wanted to die.

But I simply sat there and cried silently. It was all I could do. My screams and sobs had gone unheard, and there was nothing left for me to give.

The door to the bathroom opened and I flinched, crawling further into the corner of the stall that I was trapped in. The bell must have rung and I hadn’t noticed.

“Hello?” I froze at the low voice calling out. Taehyung.

I couldn’t let him see me like this. See what had happened to me.

He’d think I was disgusting, filthy.

Dirty.

He wouldn’t want some used toy like me.

Luck was not on my side. The door to the stall opened wider and I whimpered as Taehyung stepped in. I sneaked a glance and saw his eyes wide with horror and surprise.

“Oh my god, Jungkook!” He ran to me and scooped me up into his arms. “No, no, no, no, no. Jungkook. Bun, what happened?!” He was desperately wiping the mixed cum and blood off of my thighs as it slowly leaked from me.

“S-Stop…” I whispered.

“Who did this to you!? Are you okay? Bun? Bun!” I wasn’t listening. The safeness and comfort he brought to me finally allowed my body to relax. And that’s when I was finally able to pass out.

————————————

Present~

I blinked away the bad memory and sighed, pulling away from Jimin. “Now isn’t the time to dwell on the past. All I know right now is that Taehyung needs someone, and like hell I won’t be the one there for him.”

I felt myself come to terms with everything. Regarding Tae, at least. Jimin was right, there was nothing that I could do about the past.

So I would make sure that I was there for him now. I started walking towards my room, but Jimin stopped me. “I know that you want to see him right now, Kookie, but he asked to be alone. And Jin is with him.”

“Doesn’t matter. He needs someone. Even if he says he wants to be alone, he doesn’t.”

“When?” Jimin suddenly demanded. He gripped tighter onto my wrist. “When did it happen?”

“A long time ago. It doesn’t matter anymore.”

“Of course it matters! I don’t care if it was over a fucking decade ago! I’m your best friend, Kook, why didn’t you tell me!?” I looked away from him. I understood that he wanted to talk to me about it, get some answers, but all he was doing was bringing up things I didn’t want to remember.

“Jimin...please.” I whispered. “I...I can’t talk about it. It hurt me, and I will forever be affected by it, forever be labeled as nothing more than a victim, and maybe it was wrong of me to never tell you, maybe not, but I can’t talk about it right now. I’ll tell you one day. But right now...I just need to see Taehyung.”

Jin's POV

I entered the room and slowly walked towards the bed. "Hello..." I said softly, trying not to scare whoever was in Jungkook's bed.

I'd never seen him so distressed before. None of us had. None of us really knew the full extent of his past, we'd only known him for four years. But this person somehow connected to it.

"I'm going to do a little check up on you, is that alright? I'm a doctor. Jungkook's doctor, as well."

"Bun..?" The body asked softly. I sighed, instantly understanding. This was Jungkook's past lover. The one who'd turned him cold to everyone but his closest family and friends.

Jimin had educated us on the nicknames he would call Jungkook. "He's not here. He told me that you didn't want him to be. Is it alright if I look at you?"

The man shuffled and sat up, wincing. I pressed my lips into a thin line as I took in his now uncovered torso. This was not good.

"Where is bun?"

"Would you like me to go and get him?"

"No!" He aid rather quickly. "U-umm..." He looked down. I walked forward, but he flinched back.

Almost as if afraid I'd hit him.

My motherly instinct took over and I narrowed my eyes, feeling anger grow within me. He'd been conditioned. Seasoned.

His mind no longer belonged to him a hundred percent. It belonged to whatever sick delusion the person who'd done this to him had.

"It's okay..." I whispered comfortingly. "I won't get Jungkook if you don't want me to."

"He...he can't see me like this." The man said, so quiet that I almost didn't catch it.

"Why?" I gently pressed.

"Because...I'm filthy. Dirty now. Nothing more than a woman used as a play thing for men's use." He let out a soft, sad chuckle. "I can't stand to have my bun look at me like this."

"He would never judge you."

"Doesn't matter. I'm so filthy and used that anyone would be hesitant to touch me. Love me."

This had been enough.

"Come on." I said, stepping to the side of the bed.

"What..?"

"We're going to the bathroom. I'm cutting your hair. And then I'll give you some proper clothes. Then we'll do the check up. I don't want you to see yourself in this way...."

"Taehyung." He offered.

"I don't want to see yourself in this way, Taehyung. It's wrong, I'm sorry, but it is. You are not filthy and you are not just a toy for people to use. You are cared for and safe here, and the first thing I need to do is make sure that your mind is healthy first."

Taehyung sent me a confused look. I sighed, but didn't say anything and simply pushed him towards the bathroom.