Dream

Warning:

-Rape

-

“Hey.” Taehyung whipped around, his eyes wide.

“Bun…?” The man stared at the smaller version of Jungkook...the way he used to be. However, his personality seemed to fit the way he was now.

The boy was standing there, his hands in his pocket as he gazed up at Taehyung, as if assessing him. “Hyung, why are you so small?”

“W-What do you mean?”

“You used to be so cool. I looked up to you all the time and you were just...amazing. You had so many friends and everybody wanted to know you, wanted to be you. And now...now you just look like a weak girl.” The boy frowned, tilting his head to the side.

Taehyung blinked rapidly, confused as hell by the situation. Jungkook’s voice was warbled...almost echoey. And then Taehyung noticed that there wasn’t anything around them. Just a big, black, open space.

“Bun, where am I?” Taehyung asked, completely ignoring the male’s words from before.

“You’re where you’re supposed to be.” The boy said.

“That doesn’t make any sense—“

“Let’s go.” The boy suddenly turned around, walking away, and Taehyung’s eyes widened once more.

“H-hey!” He called, scrambling after him. He was scared, he didn’t want to be left alone in the dark abyss of whatever he was in.

Taehyung was confused. Where was he? Why was he here, and why did Jungkook look like he aged backwards five years?

Taehyung was so immersed in his thoughts that he didn’t see the young Jungkook stop. He ran into the boy’s back, who hissed and whipped around. “Watch where you’re going.”

“S-sorry.” Taehyung shied away from the glare, unsure of what was happening. Dread began to fill his stomach as he took in his surroundings once more.

But his eyes widened even more than they already were when the black abyss began to fade away.

...and an all too familiar room came into view.

Taehyung shook his head, taking a step back, trying to get back to the abyss. No. No, anything was better than this. No. Please.

But hands made their way to his back, and suddenly he was shoved forward. He stumbled, falling to his knees and staring, wide eyed, at the room before him.

“Come here, whore.” The awful, familiar voice rang out. Taehyung flinched, gasping when he felt a hand on his hair, dragging him harshly across the room and to a kneeling position st the chair. “You fucking useless whore.”

“No! Please!” Taehyung cried out, struggling to get away, to do something, anything.

But all he received was a back hand. He gasped as the hand hit him, hit him with so much force that his head whipped around, his neck giving a dangerous cracking noise. The man began to sob, desperate for this not to be real.

But he felt the slap, heard the words, saw the face…

This was real.

Everything...had been a dream?

Jungkook...and Woo...and Jin and the others? His freedom and happiness...a dream.

That’s all it was. Taehyung whimpered when he realized that, and then curled into a ball when he realized his mistake.

No talking.

“Did you just fucking speak to me, you bitch?” The man seethed, grabbing a Taehyung by the hair once more. The man whimpered, closing his eyes to try and fend off the nightmare. It wasn’t real. No, it’s couldn’t be. This wasn’t real. It wasn’t….real…

“Looks like I need to teach you a fucking lesson.” Taehyung gasped as he was forcefully bent over a chair, his chest held down while he felt his pants being ripped to his ankles.

He struggled, shaking his head furiously, but screamed in pain when the man suddenly shoved himself into him, nothing to prepare him for the familiar pain of being used like a slut.

The man grunted lowly, rutting his hips quickly into Taehyung, who cried silently and pressed his face into the cushion of the chair, unable to do anything else. He was helpless and weak, and no one was there to save him, no one would ever be there to save him.

Taehyung cried as the man continued gasping and screamed quietly in pain.

Yes...a dream. Jungkook and Jin and the others….

Of course it was just a dream.