Gone

Jungkook's POV

Monday's. Can I just stop and take a moment to complain about Monday's? They should not exist. They have no place in my life.

I groaned for the nth time and Taehyung laughed at me as he was driving. "Come on, bun, it's just school."

"School should be banned from having classes on Mondays."

"But then wouldn't Tuesday turn into the Monday?"

"......I hate you." I muttered. He laughed, his lips forming an almost perfect box.

"I love you, too, bun. Now come on, we're here." I groaned and got out of the car, slinging my bag over my shoulder and trudging inside of the hellhole I spend more time at than my own home. (I feel like this is turning into a high school ff. Definitely not, trust me)

We entered together, holding hands. Taehyung greeted his friends and smiled at people while I just sunk further into his embrace. I got so close to him that he simply wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kept me close. I hummed in appreciation as we headed to my first hour.

I pouted when we reached the doorway. We'd been running a little late today, so that meant Taehyung had to leave soon if he wanted to make it to his class on time. He was in the year above me, which I hated, cause I had no classes with him. That spelled shitty in my book.

I pouted and he chuckled, pecking my lips before patting my butt as a way to move me into the classroom. I huffed and walked over to my desk, dumping my stuff on the ground.

"Someone's in a shitty mood."

"Shut up, Hyung." I muttered. Jimin laughed and turned to face me. He was the same age as Tae, but his parents had started his schooling later than usual, so he was in my grade. Also, he was my only friend that I had who wasn't using me just to get to Taehyung.

"Aw, is Kookie sad that he can't have a drink of his Tae?" He joked.

"I would literally shoot you if I could."

"Baby bun~" he mocked.

"Oh my god, shut up!" I groaned, smacking my head against the desk. Mostly to hide the blush currently creeping up my cheeks. Jimin giggled and patted the back of my head.

"Hey, How was your birthday?" He asked. "Did you guys...do the deed?" He leaned in and whispered. He squealed like a little girl when my ears started to burn. "You did! Oh my god, congratulations on not being a sad virgin anymore!"

"Jimin!" We Both turned to see our instructor glaring at us. "Detention." She said simply. Jimin groaned and I covered my mouth to stop the laugh from coming out. "A problem, Mr. Jeon?" She said, catching me anyway. "Perhaps you may join Mr. Park in detention."

I groaned and smacked my head on the desk again as Jimin giggled, free to, since he'd already gotten into trouble.

At the end of the day I waved to Taehyung who promised to come back and pick me up. To which Jimin had whined and said no one would pick him up.

Taehyung had laughed and told him that he would pick him up, too. With a quick kiss, I headed off to detention with my friend. We were seated across the room from each other, much to our dismay, when we arrived.

"No talking. No laughing. No nothing. Sit there, or do homework. Which I know both of you have, because I have several missing assignments from both of you. Especially you, Mr. Park, so don't even think about saying you don't."

Jimin groaned, but took out his folder, grabbing his homework. I did the same.

Two hours of pure torture later, I was packing everything up and rushing from the room, excited to see my boyfriend.

"Yah! Wait up brat!" Jimin called after me, trying to catch up. I made it outside, but pouted when I didn't see Tae's car yet. Jimin huffed out a breath and collapsed onto the steps. "You didn't have to run you brat!" He scolded, hitting me on the back of my head. "He isn't even here yet!"

"Well he could've been!" I whined. "I wanted to see Taehyung!"

"Whipped." He muttered, rolling his eyes.

"So?" I argued, sending him a small glare. "I love him, I'm not afraid to admit it. Screw off."

"Ooooh~" Jimin smirked. "What would Tae say to his baby bun if he heard him swearing?"

"You wouldn't." I said flatly. He simply smirked and danced out of the way as I reached to hit him. "Yah!" I screamed. He giggled and we both calmed down. I smiled, checking my phone then. I dropped the grin when I noticed that we'd been messing around for twenty minutes. Where was Tae?

Jimin noticed, too. "Maaaan~ I coulda just walked home! Your man is slow!"

"He should've been here by now. He knew we were getting out at four thirty."

"He forgot?"

"He wouldn't have. I'll call him, anyway." I dialed his number, but it went straight to voicemail. I frowned and looked down at my phone again.

"Well...you wanna go to my place?"

"No...you go home, I'm gonna wait. I'm sure he just got caught up in traffic. But I don't want you to wait since you only live a mile away."

"You sure? I can wait with you."

"Nah. Maybe we can make out when he arrives and-"

"And I'm gone. I'll see you tomorrow! By Kookie!" I waved as he walked away. I smiled once again, sitting back on the steps.

Little did I know that Taehyung would never come and pick me up. And I wouldn't see him again.