First Time (M)

Jungkook's POV

The one and only time Tae will be top in this story...

A Kookie who hasn't hit puberty yet

The hot senior Taehyung who will be a total baby boy later

Rose petals. That's the first thing I saw as I walked into Tae's house. I blushed, knowing what they were for. "That's a little cheesy." I called out.

"You love it and you know it!" He yelled back. I giggled and followed the path, stepping into the room. I gasped in wonder as I saw Tae holding a bouquet of roses and candles everywhere.

"Cliché, I know, but you love it." He whispered as I approached him.

"Maybe..." I mumbled shyly, looking down. He chuckled lowly and traced a finger underneath my chin, pushing my face up.

"Nervous?"

"Kinda..."

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I felt my cheeks heat up more than they already were. "Happy birthday, Kookie." He said gently to me, before sweetly attaching his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and placed me on his bed.

His lips moved against mine in a slow rhythm, not rushing me in any way. Taehyung was allowing me to pull out whenever I wanted to, and it made my heart swell. He was the sweetest, most perfect boyfriend ever.

I pulled him closer to me as his hands lightly traced my hips, moving underneath my shirt. Shivers fell down my spine at his cold touch and I broke away from the kiss to gasp.

He trailed kisses down my neck and I felt him smile against my skin. "You're so perfect." He whispered. "I love you so so much."

"I...I love you, too, Tae." I mumbled back. He moved upwards, now hovering over me. He grabbed the hem of my shirt, but paused.

"We can stop at any time, Kookie. Don't feel pressured to stay quiet. If you get scared, just let me know, I won't force you, Okay, bun?"

"O-Okay." I replied shyly, covering my face to hide the even darker blush that had to be coating my cheeks.