Again

Jungkook's POV

Four years ago~

"So you're saying that he can get into anything, anytime, anywhere?"

"Literally hand him your phone and you could get the camera to the president's bathroom."

"Okay...not that I needed that." Namjoon shrugged and looked over at the man we were discussing. He was sitting on the other end of the room.

"All you have to do is impressive him."

"Impress him? How the hell am I supposed to do that?"

"Don't know, you're the boss."

"This is a partnership."

"Oh...so now it's a partnership. Okay." He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Figure this out yourself."

"Fine! I will. Just watch me--Hoseok is making out with him."

"I'm sorry?"

"Turn around. Hoseok is making out with him." Namjoon turned and found that, indeed, the two were going at it with each other.

"Well, I guess that solves one of our problems."

Present~

I cupped Tae's face and pulled him closer as we kept our lips attached. He melted into my embrace, throwing his arms around my neck.

I couldn't help but smile behind the kiss.

When we finally pulled away, I gently traced my thumb across his soft lips, almost unbelieving that he was standing in front of me. That I was touching him again.

"I love you..." I whispered. His eyes widened a little, bit he let out a shy smile.

Then, tears began to cascade down his cheeks. I wiped them away as they came.

He fell into my arms and I held him close as he silently cried. We didn't say anything to each other for a long time, until he finally pulled away from me.

"Thank you..." He whispered. I smiled down at him. A knock on the door interrupted us. Jin came in moments later, smiling widely.

"Hello my children! So sorry to interrupt your little moment, but there are things to do! People to see!"

"Excuse me?" I asked, utterly confused.

"It's an expression."

"And you said it why?" He huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Anywho...I need to do my check up on Taehyung now if you're done sucking face so..."

Taehyung began to grow read and I laughed lowly, patting the small of his back. "Don't be embarrassed, love, he does it to everyone."

"Alright, you need to get out now. I'm sure you have a bunch of shit to do."

"I'm still your boss." I said warningly.

"And I still feed you. Now get the hell out." I sighed and turned, obediently walking out.

Jin's POV

Three years ago~

"What's the emergency! What's wrong! Oh God is dad having another--" I stopped when I entered the living room, eyeing the three men sitting on the couch in front of me.

"Dear, this is..."

"I...just got done with an eleven hour operation. I just received a text message from my parents about an emergency, and this is what I come home to? Hell no. I didn't even get to shower, I'm covered in some old man's body fluids and I'm tired as fuck--"

"Seokjin!" My father snapped at me.

"Only to rush over here after staring at some fifty something year olds genitals for eleven hours to find that it was not in fact, an emergency, but a goddamn business meeting. I'm out."

I narrowed my eyes at the men who were sitting across from my parents and started to walk back towards the door. I'd been in such a rush that I hadn't even removed my face mask or any of my scrubs. Hell, I was still wearing my cap!

"Seokjin! You will sit and listen to this!" I scoffed and turned back to the group.

I fell to the floor, sitting. "Alright, in sitting. Now, what is so important that it couldn't wait?"

My father glared at me and turned back to the other men. "I am so sorry about him...Seokjin? Seokjin! KIM MOTHERFUCKING SOEKJIN!"

"I'M UP!" I screamed, startled. Woops, I'd fallen asleep.

"You are unbelievable!"

"That's why I live in a bubble." One of the men snorted and turned his head, shaking it in disbelief.

My parents stared at me in shock and horror, although to be fair, they'd been doing that as soon as I walked into the room. "Alright." I said standing. "I've had a long day. I haven't slept in over twenty four hours and I could honestly care less about whatever the fuck these people want. So, my office hours are eleven to five, please feel free to schedule an appointment, buh-by."

And then I turned and left.

The next day I groaned and walked into the hospital, grabbing my lab coat and throwing it over my turtle neck and khakis. (stereotypical doctor outfit)

I entered my office and stopped when I saw all of the lights turned on, and two men sitting in my chairs.

"Oh...it's you." I said.

"You're doctor Kim?" One of them stared, wide eyes and started to check me out.

"Take a picture it'll last longer bucko. What do you want?"

"You."

"Excuse me?"

Present~

"And that is how we met." Taehyung giggled on the bed beside me and I smiled. He needed some cheering up, and I felt j did a pretty good job of that.

"So, you just accepted the job?" He asked.

"No. They chased me for about three months. Well, Namjoon did, because he thought I was hot, and I finally caved in and agreed." I shrugged. "It kind of all just fell into place I guess."

He nodded and sighed. "So...how did you and Jungkook meet?" He paused and turned to me.

"Well..."

_____________________

😜 You thought