One Day Left

Third Person POV

"Tomorrow you will go to the auction." Taehyung's mistress announced.

He boy nodded, unable speak as he had just gone through a session with a machine and a dildo and his mouth.

His throat was fucked raw and he didn't know if he could talk if he tried.

He was never allowed to train with any person, only toys. His price would lower immensely, were anyone to find out that he'd been touched by another.

"You've done well, just do what I've taught you to do, and I think that you will be fine. I can't guarantee your safety, as there are many men and women who buy slaves just to put them in pain, but even so, you're obedient and you will please them."

Once again, Taehyung nodded. "Now, as a reward for how well you've been, I'll allow you to have anything you'd like to eat tonight. As much as you want and anything you want. Does that sound good?"

Taehyung nodded. He'd been put on a strict diet the past three weeks, and he was constantly hungry. Not to mention the many drugs he was taking that had basically contorted his body into something unrecognizable to his old self.

He was allowed to stand by his mistress, as he was to crawl or kneel unless told otherwise.

He was even allowed to sit at the dinner table, which excited him to no end.

A pen and paper were presented to him, and he happily wrote down everything he wanted. He handed the paper to a servant who disappeared.

Taehyung turned his mistress.

"You're one of my best students." She said finally. "You know when to listen and when to bend over and submit, which will get you far in this world. I can tell you haven't broken yet, but you will, Taehyung. But if you continue to be as you are and submit completely, then things will be easier on you."

To any other person this woman would seem evil and abusive. The things she'd made Taehyung do and what she'd put him through would make some people twist in their graves.

But to Taehyung she was a sort of saviour. He said it everyday, that she was preparing him for something that would probably be worse than her. And she wasn't sugar coating anything.

Suddenly food appeared in Taehyung's vision and he couldn't help but smile as his mouth watered at the delicious dishes placed in front of him.

He glanced at his mistress, who motioned that he could just dig in. He complied and immediately plated what he wanted and dug in, wincing slightly as it slid down his abused throat.

But he'd never tasted anything so good in his life.

He began to relax a little, eating as much as he wanted as his mistress looked at him. When he was done, she snapped her fingers, letting him know that the reward was now over.

He quickly got into his knees beside her chair, head bowed.

"Sure a good boy." She said, running a hand through his hair. "Just keep being like that, baby. Such a good boy." She stood and started walking, Taehyung crawling after her.

They made it to his 'bedroom' where she walked further in, and to the connecting bathroom.

Taehyung followed, kneeling beside her as she started to draw a bath.

"Strip." Taehyung stripped himself bare and waited. "Get in, baby."

Taehyung slowly climbed into the tub and sat there as his mistress pulled up her sleeves and dipped her hands into the water.

"You'll have to be polished and washed and made look perfect."

Taehyung nodded and looked down as she began to wash him.

Tomorrow was the big day.

Taehyung shivered in the warm water, suddenly going cold.