Part 1

I slowly open my eyes and stretch in order to get my lazy self up. I look at the time and it was 7 45. How lovely, last night I had set my alarm at 5 30. I pat my cheeks and let out a deep breath. I look over to the night table to see a note from my parents. They are lawyers, so they are usually never around. I always live here alone. They do come at home for a few hours, but I am usually sleeping. How do I not come to know? I am a heavy sleeper. I rub my eyes and yawn, my phone rings and to look to see it was Raven, my best friend. I pick her call and she immediately screams.

'Why are you screaming?' I say while putting my phone away from my ear.

'Why aren't you here yet?'

'What are you talking about?' I ask getting confused.

'I am talking about school! Wake up lazy!' she says frustrated. Later on, she mumbles something but I was too busy freaking out. I have never been late my entire life!! From the next time, I am making sure I wake up at 5 30 the next time! I stumble my way towards the bathroom and freshen up, not caring what people think, I wore a black hoodie with light blue skinny jeans and my regular converse. 

I took my glasses and headed straight towards the door. I got down from the elevator and ran. Literally ran. I reached school in about five minutes and I was already panting once I reached the door for my first class. I push my glasses with my finger and take deep breaths and knock. I open the door and immediately look down at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with anybody. I go to my original seat and place my bag down. Raven wasn't there I look around to search for her but instead my eyes meet with green eyes.

Those green eyes were looking right at me, the look was filled with shock and somewhere amusement. Wait, what? I zoom out to see the guy smiling. Not smirking, smiling. He breaks eye contact but my brain tells me to keep looking at him. He bites the inside of his lip and his cheeks turn into a slight shade of pink. I blink at his flushed face, was he blushing? Why would he be blushing?

He looks back up and waves at me, I raise my eyebrow and give a tiny little wave back. I shrug and look ahead. I look to see the teacher teaching chemistry, isn't it supposed to be maths? It's a Monday...right? I open my bag and search for my schedule and let out a heavy sigh. I am in the wrong class. 

The lecture took ages to get over, but when it did, I packed my bag and headed for the door. I went to the actual classroom which I had to go to and saw Raven waiting for me. I keep my head low and walk towards her. I tap her on her shoulder and she jumps but smiles immediately as she sees me.

'Jesus Mon! You gave me a heart attack!' she whisper-yells. Over here, we always talk in a low voice so that others can't hear us. Not because we have high confidential secrets or something but the thing is people over here are extremely judgemental. They judge you for things which are extremely useless and when they judge you, you get attention. Honestly, I hate attention, why do you want it? When you can do things alone? When you can manage things by yourself?

'That's nothing, I got into the wrong class and trust me, Chemistry on Monday morning's are bad' I sigh and we both walk towards the next class.

After a few classes we had lunch, we both usually don't sit in the cafeteria, we sit in the library. We never sit in the place where there are a lot of food fights or people roasting each other or something like that. You see? The cafeteria is the war land. We eat our lunch talking about everything else happening in our life. Something you should know is that we talk A LOT when we are alone.

The next class was maths. I kinda like maths, who am I kidding? I LOVE maths. Seriously, it is actually my scoring subject. I am the best in maths in the entire class, even in advance maths class. As we walk to the class, I feel a tap on my arm I look and it was Raven.