Part 24

My eyes shoot in Grayson's direction and all I could see was hurt. I felt bad, extremely bad. It just came out of my mouth.

Grayson got up abruptly and went outside, I get and follow him, I smack Ronda on the back of her head and she groans.

'Grayson stop!' I say.

'Why should I? Cause clearly, you prefer Zander over me' he says.

'Grayson, I am sorry okay? Zander is my best friend. Nothing else, I don't like him the way I like you'

'Then why him?'

'I don't know. I- It just came out' I say and he sighs, running his hand through his hair.

'It was a trap, Ronda was pressurizing me, I am sorry'

'It's okay. But the next time, Zander better not be the reason we argue the next time'

'You mean you are sure that we'll argue some time sooner?' I ask and place my hands around his neck.

'I didn't mean it that way, I-'

'It's fine, I get and I am sorry' I say and pull him into a hug. He puts his arm around my waist and hugs me back.

We decided not to go back to the game so, I texted Bella saying that we are heading to the back to the hotel. Soon I get her reply.

Sure, by the way, do you mind if I take Zander for some while? -B.

He is all your babe ; ) -M.

Haha. Thanks, babe. See ya later : ) -B.

Enjoy : ) -M.

Thanks, I will. -B.

Bye -M.

Yup, bye -B.

I am so glad things are going well between Zander and Bella. I don't know about Zander, but I do know the Bella surely likes him A LOT. Grayson soon intertwined our hands and we walked to the hotel. We rested in my room, we watched old movies (as those were the only ones which were available on the tv) and we cuddled spoke about stuff and I heard a couple of beeps on my phone. Thinking it was either Zander or Bella, I ignored it and only paid attention to Grayson. Soon we fell asleep while cuddling.

Knock-knock-knock

I flickered my eyes open as there was someone knocking at the door. I try to get up but, something was weighing me down. I look to that it was Grayson's hand on my waist. The person still knocked and I carefully removed Grayson's hand off my body and I open the door. The bright light on the corridor really hurt my eyes so I narrow them and rub them so I could see the person.

'Monica' I heard Bella's voice and I looked at her clearly and she had a sad face. Did things not go well with Zander?

'What happened?' I say.

'Is Grayson asleep?' she asks completely ignoring my question.

'Yeah, why?'

'Come with me'

'Come on, Bella let me sleep'

'No, it-it's important' I furrow my eyebrows at her, 'It's about Raven'

Raven. I completely forgot about her!

'I coming wait' I say. I could feel my heart racing and my hands were shivering. The way Bella came, it seemed nothing good. But still, I prepared myself for whatever I was going to hear. I grabbed a few mints and then I was ready to go.

Bella walked to Zander's room and I followed her. Somehow, I didn't feel scared or bad.

----

I am really sorry for the short chapter! I promise the next one would be the proper one! Also, thank you for your support! Please don't be a silent reader! 

Love, 

Kashish S