Part 28

-Recap-

'Wow' that's all I could get from my mouth, I had no idea what to say next, so I simply rest my head against his shoulder. He wraps his arm around and luckily he didn't say anything.

Soon the ride was over and we got out. Grayson offered me his hand and I took it. Soon our group was together and we walked until I spotted something.

-----

Cotton Candy.

I love cotton candy, it's amazing how it melts once it's inside your mouth.

'Cotton Candy!!' I shout. I also realized that I wasn't the only one who shouted 'cotton candy'. I look to see Raven with the same sparkle in her eyes. Raven and I loved cotton candy. They were our favorite. I flash a huge smile at Raven which she returns back with the same excitement. We rush towards the stall and we both give an order. I look at her and she was so amused by the method of making cotton candy. I remember, whenever we used to go to fairs or amusement parks, we always used to get them. The only thing which we didn't like was the end part, the sticky things.

Soon we were given our cotton candy and my eyes sparkled when I saw the fluffy pink cotton candy in front of me.

'Sunshine, you're drooling' Grayson says and I immediately bring my hands up to my mouth. Nothing. I lightly kick his leg and he chuckles, he felt no pain.

Obviously, the bulldozers don't get hurt.

I continue eating my cotton candy and we walk. Everyone was talking except for me, I was too busy concentrating on my cotton candy. I have eaten cotton candy my entire life. Raven's mom used to bring cotton candy whenever we had a sleepover at her place. She knew me too well. Raven and I were kind of the opposite but we had a few similarities. Raven never liked chocolates and the only thing I used to eat were chocolates.

Getting a flashback about this entire thing was super depressing. Raven was the only friend which I can remember. I don't remember mine and Gina's friendship, I can't exactly call her my best friend. As far as I know, Raven was the only one who I could trust. The only person I could rely on, I couldn't trust anyone. Now, looking where we are and what she was going to do to me, I could feel the tears prick my eyes. A little part of me still told me that Raven would never do this, but again, Ash won't lie to me. The files couldn't be chosen by accident.

Whatever was happening, I couldn't take it. I had to clear stuff out with Raven. Pretending that nothing will happen right now is not right. I didn't plan on telling anyone that I was going to Raven's room at night. I didn't want Grayson to know, if he does, he'll worry and everything. I obviously would tell him about it but after everything happens.

The next thing I know is I found myself in front of Raven's door. I found out that she was sharing her room with someone known as Melissa Adams. She was the girl in her calculus class.

I sigh softly and knock three times and wait for the door to open. I bite my lip as it's a habit of mine. Whenever I get nervous, I tend to bite my lip. The door opened and I saw Raven herself. She furrows her eyebrows and I let out a little smile. She gives me an unsure smile and lets me in.

'Where's Melissa?' I asked breaking the awkward silence. I noticed that she was the only one in the room and plus it was weird because we never had the 'awkward' moment between us.

'How do you know I am sharing my room with Melissa?' she asks.

'I saw the list'

'I don't mean to sound rude, but why are you here?'