Part 30

This is the exact same dress which Grayson was drooling over in Forever 21 the other day. He wasn't thinking of another girl! He was thinking of me! Oh my god! I feel so bad! I was so rude to him the entire day! I quickly take my phone and instead of dialing Grayson's number, I dial Bella's number.

I told her to come here as quick as possible. Soon, in 10 minutes she was here. She was on time and we had exactly two hours to get ready for prom. I was extremely hyped because I thought Grayson was wrong and stuff. She ignored whatever I said and continued doing my makeup. The whole time was I blabbing things and right now I am hundred percent she didn't hear anything because she was clueless.

I left and took a final glance at myself in the mirror. I was wearing the black dress, I had a smokey eye makeup which Bella had on the first day we met, just a little lighter. I had worn red lipstick and simple silver colored choker which hung around my neck perfectly. I finished it off with classy high heels and my black sequined clutch. Then I knew, I was ready to go.

Soon, we reached the place and they were all decorated with balloons and it seemed as if the dance had already started. I felt someone grab my wrist and soon I was lifted off from the ground.

'Oh my god! Grayson!' I exclaim. Grayson had picked me up and he was walking somewhere at the back. I put my arms around his neck and held onto him tightly. I didn't like the height so I closed my eyes.

'You can open your eyes now sunshine' he whispers and I open my eyes. I get down slowly and adjust my dress.

'Look up' he whispers near my ear and I started admiring the view in front of me. It was perfect. Lights were loosely hung around the trees, and in between, there were candles in a semi-circle. I was awe about the entire thing.

'I have been waiting for this for a really long time, you know' Grayson says and wraps his arm around my waist so that his chest was pressed up against my back. He grabs something and I saw a box in front of my eyes. My breath hitched in my throat, what was he doing?

'Don't worry, it's not a marriage proposal' he chuckles and I let out a sigh of relief.

'This was my mom's. She wanted me to give you this when I told her that I liked you and I wanted to gift you something so that you remember us, this night and everything we have been through together. This is also my promise ring, this will remind you that you are always mine' he stops and takes a deep breath.

'So, Monica... Sunshine, would you be my girlfriend?' he asks with nervousness filled in his

voice.

'Yes' I chuckle and he lets out a sigh of relief. He comes in the front and puts on the ring. A tear fell on my hand and I realized Grayson was crying. I caressed his cheek and he looked up at me.

'I love you' I say in the lowest tone as possible.

'I love you too' he replies and I couldn't happier.

'Mine?' he asks again.

'Yours' I smile.

THE END!

---

Yaay! The book is finally complete after such a long time! I hope you guys liked this book! Thank you so much for showing for your support for this book! Love you guys!