Part 25

The door was already open and there revealed Ash sitting on the bed with red-eyed Zander. Okay, now I was scared. Zander cried! ZANDER NEVER CRIES!

'The files which were picked out weren't a mistake' Ash says sadly. I felt as if I skipped a heartbeat. I wasn't sure of what I was going to do. Did Raven really wanna... kill me? Was I that horrible to her?

'Wait, what files?' Zander asks confused. Soon my vision was blurred with my tears and a couple of tears fall down.

'You didn't tell me about the files?' Bella asks and I slowly shake my head. Ash decided to speak up and he tells Zander everything. Now he knows everything.

'Why didn't you tell me?' Zander asked, almost broke. Though I didn't quite understand why was he crying. I mean I understand worrying but not crying. No one cries for their friend.

'I didn't want to be all protective and mad at Raven about this' I say in a low voice.

'If I had been that, you wouldn't come into a situation where a girl wants to a kill her best friend for a guy who never liked her back!'

'How in the world do you expect me to know that?!'

'Maybe I didn't expect you to know that, but I did expect you to tell me what happened! I am your best friend for a reason! Of course, I'll be protective, not everyone is like Raven!'

'I didn't tell you because I did not want you to worry, okay?'

'No! Not okay!'

'Will you guys stop?!' Bella interrupts. 'Arguing is going to get us nowhere'

'I am sorry, okay? I didn't want you to worry that's it'

'But you could have at least- okay fine. I am sorry too, I shouldn't have been all overreactive when you are hurt' he stood up and motioned me to come over and I did. He put his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around his torso and we stood there for some while.

'Are you guys done with your best friend thing?' Ash clears his throat and interrupts. I roll my eyes and Zander scoffs.

'Are you jealous that I have a girl best friend?' he smirks and I could see Bella rolling her eyes. Zander then sits down on the bed and then I beside him. So, Bella was currently in the front, Zander on my left and Ash diagonally on my left.

'And he is back' she says and sighs.

'No time for jokes' Ash says in a stern voice. 'She is planning to cut you off from her life-'

'As if she hasn't done it already' I scoff.

'Okay. So she is using other people to help her. They'll kidnap you, drug you so that you'll forget your memory and everything and shift you to Dallas' I stifle my laughter. This was her plan?

'This was her plan' Bella said as if just read my mind.

'This is what she told me in gist' Ash says with concerned filled his voice.

'Guys, you seriously worried about this?' I ask.

'Monica... I am serious. She was dead serious' Ash says and emphasizes on the word 'she'.

'She can't kidnap me' I shrug. I was completely cool about this.

'What if she drugs you? The next thing you'll find yourself in a broken and an abandoned house' Zander says.

'She cannot kidnap me, trust me' I say. She can't and she won't. Only because I know that she is too coward to do that.

'What part of 'She was dead serious' you didn't understand?' Ash snaps.