Part 21

As I turn around, I bump into someone and that someone was Grayson. He held my waist so I won't stumble back. His arms stayed there so I put my arms around his neck and he smiles and pulled me closer if it was possible.

'You look so beautiful' he whispers and I smile at him. We heard someone clear their throat. I was 100% sure it was Bella. We pull away and I couldn't stop the blush creeping onto my face.

'Zander a-are you going first or what?' Grayson asks. While they had their little chat I took a glance at Bella and she was blushing so I assumed that it went well.

'I'll go' he says and grabs his things, not before looking at Bella. I smirk at her and she widens her eyes at me and shakes her head. I silently chuckle at her and Zander soon goes inside the washroom. I squeal and jump whilst clapping my hands. She looks down and Grayson gives me a confused look.

'So?'

'Shut up' she said and looked at Grayson and back at me. Silently telling me not to say anything in front of him.

'I trust him' I say truthfully and look at Grayson who still had a confused look. I chuckle at him and ruffle his hair. He immediately moves and gives me a death glare. If I wasn't laughing, I'd probably be afraid of his glare. I look at Bella and she sighs and nods.

'Bella has a crush on Zander!' I exclaim and Bella immediately goes like 'SHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

'He can't hear. He is probably imagining how to make a move' I say and I smirk at her.

'I don't care, but not so loud' she hisses.

'Okay, sorry. By the way, you do care' I say and she huffs and plops down on the bed. I sit beside her and look at Grayson who had a smile on his face.

'That's sweet, you guys will make a good couple' Grayson says and grabs the chair and sits on it.

'Thank you' she says.

'Don't take in a wrong way but, I thought Zander would like a girl all gothic. I never expected this to be his type' she says and points to her clothes.

'They may look all abs and attitude but when it comes to girls, they are pretty sensitive' I say truthfully.

'No!'

'Yes! You liked me your whole life and till now you don't have the guts to ask me out' I say and Bella into laughter. I soon join her. Grayson wanted to say something but he immediately closes it.

'Cat got your tongue, Hannigan?' Bella says and our laughter doubled. Soon our laughter died and I saw Grayson was sitting with a playful frown on his face and his arms were crossed. The bathroom door unlocked and Bella sucked in air and I chuckled at her reaction. Grayson got up and grabbed his clothes. Zander came out in his sweatpants and a hoodie.

'You'll wear this for dinner?' Bella asks.

'Is this bad?' he asks suddenly feeling self-conscious.

'DUDE! YOU FOGGED UP THE ENTIRE BATHROOM!' we heard Grayson shout and we laugh and Zander apologizes.

'Well, we are going to a good restaurant, wear something good' I say.

'I'll change later, we have time' Zander says.

'Then I am lying down for somewhile' I say and I remove my platforms and jacket so I was comfortable.

'Good idea' Bella joins me. I lie down and I rest on the headrest. Bella does the same and she grabs a pillow and keeps it on her lap.

'Bell?' I call her and she looks at me.

'I am bored' I tell her and she sighs.

'Me too' she agrees and looks at Zander.

'Me three' he chuckles and Bella smiles. Aww.

'Let's prank Grayson' I suggest.

'Yeah? How' Zander asks.

'Do you have Oreos?' I ask. As far as I know, Grayson loves Oreos.

'Grayson packed some' Zander and said and I grin.

'Give me some toothpaste' I say and Bella laughs.

'Wow Mon' she says amused.

'Grayson loves Oreos, he'll never say no to them' I say. I could imagine his reaction when he realizes that he had toothpaste. I laugh and bit my lip to control my laughter. Zander hands me over his toothpaste and Grayson's box of Oreos. I carefully place the toothpaste inside the Oreos, I only use five so that Grayson wouldn't be mad with the fact that his Oreos went to waste. Soon the door unlocked and then came out a coughing Grayson. I hide the toothpaste in the drawer which was beside me.

'I almost died in there' he says and Zander chuckles. Grayson's eyes fall onto to me and he notices the Oreos in my hands and he gasps. He snatches the box of Oreos while his towel was still wrapped around his neck.

'How could you?' he says and dramatically places his hand over his heart. I bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing. He took a cookie and put the half of it in his mouth. Soon his face scrunched up and I let out a giggle but covered it with a cough. I take out my phone and record his reaction. He looks inside the cookie and he soon realizes that it was toothpaste. His eyes go wide and immediately grabs a tissue and he spits it out.

'Guys!' he screams and his voice goes all high pitched. We burst into laughter and I stopped the recording.