Chapter Eleven - Consent

Cal towered over her, his chest rising and falling as he tried to control his burning desire.

"Let me look at you." He breathed, making Kat's insides swirl.

She sat up, carefully unraveling the tie of her robe, letting the silky material slip off her shoulders.

His breath hitched as he looked at her, her skin shivering under his gaze, her body waking up to him.

He lifted her off the bed, wrapping her legs around his middle. She held on to him as he turned and sat on the bed so she straddled him.

He leaned back, pulling his shirt off in one swift movement.

She ran her hands down his chest and he dropped his head back, groaning.

She leaned into him, feathering kisses along his jaw line, dropping down to his neck, feeling for the raised skin of his marking spot, she licked it and he moaned loudly, shivering beneath her. She felt the bond twist inside her with pleasure.

He gripped her jaw and pulled her mouth to his, hungrily kissing her. He released her and she leaned back, breathless as he dusted kisses down her arm, taking her palm, kissing where the silver had pierced her skin, sending feverish shivers through her.

She ran her fingers through his hair as he pulled her nipple into his mouth, groaning as he nipped it. He planted hard kisses all the way up her breast bone before burying his head in her neck, she felt his canines extend as they scraped against her marking spot. She whined in ecstasy. He growled in response, rolling her onto her back so that he covered her with his body. She pulled at his jeans, feeling him, hard against her hand.

He leaned away from her, letting her unbutton him, releasing him. She pulled his jeans down his legs with her feet, raking her nails up his back. A growl of pleasure rumbled in his chest and she gasped as he rested himself against her, warmth spreading.

He dipped his mouth to her lips, kissing her swiftly before dropping his head to her marking spot again, sucking on it hard. He pulled at her hip, moving her perfectly beneath him, ready for him.

Kat's heart hammered in her chest, suddenly filled with fear, Cal felt the change in the air and leaned away from her.

"You okay?" He cupped her face softly.

She shook her head.

Once he marks me, he'll know what I am, he'll feel it flow through his veins. How can I knowingly curse him with me?

"Kat?" He frowned, watching the tears pool in her eyes, "Hey, don't cry, please, we don't have to, if you're not comfortable."

She shook her head again, unable to speak.

He moved away from her as though he'd been stung, moving towards the bathroom, before turning back to her.

"Give me sec, okay?" He murmured, stroking her tears from her cheek with his thumb. He bent and kissed her full on the lips.

"No pressure from me, okay? Don't ever think I'd force you to do something against your will."

She nodded, crying quietly.

He walked into the bathroom, turning the shower on cold, as Kat threw herself face down into his pillow.

She breathed in his scent, desperately wanting him, intensely needing him. Unable to infect him.

She looked out of the window at the setting sun, watching the Moon brighten in the darkness.

"You're a right bitch, you know that?" She spat.