OH MY GOD LEIF KISSED SYLRIE............!!

SEIF IS HAPPENING!! OR LYLRIE!! I AM HORRIBLE AT COMING UP WITH NICKNMAES!!

Leif slid his arms around her waist and kissed her. Sylrie gasped. He pulled her closer. She tentatively wound her arms around his neck and threaded her fingers into his disheveled hair. His hands slipped up her spine, sending goosebumps over her skin. She shivered and kissed him harder. His hands found their way into her hair and she pressed her palms against his bare chest. Then she forced herself to push him away. His eyes opened at the same time as hers. They were filled with desire, their green depths so familiar to Sylrie. But this couldn't happen. She had wanted it to happen. She had daydreamed about it. Now that it had happened, she wished for it more than ever. But it couldn't happen. She loved him, but this was dangerous. This could be used by their enemies. This could be a weakness. This could lead to their demise. But she couldn't stop. She fit her mouth to his, pulling him closer and sighing his name against his mouth. He pulled up the hem of her top and put his hands on the small of her back. This shouldn't have been happening. She shouldn't have let this happen. But to say that she didn't want it would be a lie. 

 "Sylrie," he murmured against her mouth. "We stopped about two minutes ago." 

Sylrie suddenly became aware of the fact that the train cart has stopped jostling around, rocking because of the sheer speed of the magnets. Leif was right. They were back in the city centre. But she couldn't force herself to care, even if she wanted to. 

 "Who cares?" 

She put her arms around his bare back and buried her hands in his hair again. He didn't push her away, but after a few seconds he said her name again. She moaned. 

 "Alright, alright." She pulled back, but didn't pull away. 

Leif smiled at her and held her tighter. 

"You're right, who cares?" he said mischievously. 

She grinned and kissed him one last time before jumping to her feet and grabbing a couple of the supply boxes. 

"Glad to see that you agree with me, but I'm pretty sure we have to get this stuff back before we can...um...yeah." 

Leif smiled again at her loss for words, then grimaced as he stood up. 

 "Oh, right," Sylrie said, dropping the supply boxes and going back to Leif. "Can you walk?" 

 "I'm fine," he said. 

She let out a sigh of relief, then turned around and picked up the boxes again. She felt Leif's fingers brush against her lower back. She let the boxes fall from her arms and crash to the floor as he wound his arm around her waist until his palm was flat against her stomach. He pulled her back, slowly, so that she had her back pressed against his bare chest. 

"You remember when I said that you're the only good thing left?" he whispered to her, his breath warm on her hair. 

She nodded, feeling the brush of his lips against her ear. 

"I wasn't lying," he said. 

Sylrie spun around and kissed him, and he wound his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. They stayed like that for a few moments. When they separated, Leif put his forehead against hers. His breathing was as erratic as Sylrie's. She slipped out of his hold and picked up the boxes again. Leif grabbed the remaining supplies and they both made their way back to their hideout.