WHAT!!!!!!!!

SYLRIE AND SAKI ARE THE LOST TWIN PRINCESSES OF DRACONIA!!!!!!!!!! Even I didn't see that coming and I wrote it.

"We're...we're...we're the WHAT!!"

Saki was hyperventilating and Sylrie was glaring daggers at Twyla.

"Explain, now!" she said, her voice dripping with venom.

"Okay, Okay, no need to get annoyed, I can explain, though you might want to sit down."

Sylrie sat and patiently folded her hand in her lap. Leif sat down next to her and they both stared at Twyla. She took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Years ago, there were three kingdoms. Two were magical kingdoms. One magical kingdom was called Draconia, and the other was called Zeldania. The non-magical kingdom in the middle was called Earth. The three kingdoms were mostly at peace for several years, then the Draconian and the Zeldanians started fighting for some stupid reason... something about pie and a fancy dinner... anyways, they got into a war and were fighting for ages, while Earth sat obliviously in the middle. One day, King Eric and Queen Harriet of Draconia had children, twin girls named Illory and Kayla. On the same day, King Mideas and Queen Loretta of Zeldania had twins, a boy and a girl, Prince William and Princess Catherine. Once the kings and queens heard about the fact that they had had children on the same day, they were furious. The king and queen of Draconia sent their best spy to set fire to the Zeldanian's castle and the king and queen of Zeldania sent their best pyrotechnic to set fire to the Draconian's castle. They fires were set on the same night, and the king and queen of Zeldania were killed. The king and queen of Draconia managed to get away with their children. Before they were killed, the Zeldanian royal family sent their children down to earth. Draconia and Zeldania have been fighting ever since. Illory and Kayla were given new names and their parents took care of Illory for a few years, but they sent Kayla away because of her power. William and Catherine survived and were given new names and new families. William's name was changed to Marcus. Catherine's name was changed to Emma. Kayla's name was changed to Saki. And the most powerful of the four children, Illory, had her name changed to Sylrie, which means darkness in Draconian."

Sylrie sat there, stunned, for a minute, before asking, "So... my name means darkness in Draconian?"

Twyla gave her a small smile.

"Yep. It's kinda like your power."

"Yeah," Sylrie mumbled, still trying to wrap her head around the fact that she was a princess and the most powerful of all the princes and princess of Draconia and Zeldania and that her parents were the king and queen of Draconia.

"You okay, Illory?" Zander asked.

"Sylrie," she said.

"What do you mean?" asked Ivy, leaning forward.

"I mean, please don't call me that. Please don't call me Illory. My name is Sylrie. At least, for now."

Twyla frowned at her.

"You do believe me, don't you?"

"Oh yeah, there's no denying this. Any of this. But until we get back to Draconia and stop the war, my name is Sylrie."

"Wait, what do you mean by 'stop the war'?"

" I mean, I'm going to Draconia to reclaim mine and Saki's birthright and i'm going to stop the war between Draconia and Zeldania by finding William and Catherine and bringing them back."

Everyone stared at her for a minute.

"That," said Zander, "is a brilliant plan!"

"It would work...," Ivy mumbled, staring off into space. "I think I know where we could start searching for William and Catherine."

Leif wrapped his arm around Sylrie's shoulders. "I think it's an amazing plan," he whispered in her ear. 

Sylrie could feel her cheeks flushing, so she asked Twyla, "Do you think it would work?"

"It would definitely work, aside from one small, little, tiny kink. Saki is the oldest twin, so technically she's the Queen of Draconia."

All eyes turned to Saki.

"Well, that's hardly a small tiny problem," she said, before collapsing onto the floor.