O. M. G. SYLEIF IS A THING!!

SYLEIF FOREVER!! Or maybe it will end sooner then you think...

Sylrie piled the last of the storage boxes in the pantry with a sigh. Leif's wound had started hurting again, so she had insisted that he should lie down and rest. He was in his room with the tub of painkillers. She had loaded all of the boxes into the pantry, disposed of their torn and bloodied clothes and put all the medical supplies in the closet in Leif's room. She checked her watch. It had been an hour since she had put on Leif's bandages and the blood would have soaked through by now. She would need to redo his bandages. She crept towards Leif's room, her heart pounding in her chest. She eased open the door. Leif was lying on his bed, on top of the covers, staring at the ceiling, and when she entered his gaze fell to her. His eyes lit up and he grinned at her. 

 "Couldn't stand to be separated from me for that long, huh?" 

He smirked at her. Sylrie laughed. 

"Something like that, yeah. Believe it or not, I actually came here to change your bandages." 

Leif's smile wavered. 

 "Oh," he said. 

Sylrie gave him a small smile and the leaned down to kiss him quickly. Leif's grin returned, full force and full of relief. Sylrie crossed over to the cupboard and snatched the medical supplies from the top shelf. She returned to the bed and Leif sat up so that she could wrap the bandages properly around his wound. She sat cross legged in front of him and took off his old bandages. Just as she had predicted, they were soaked through with blood. She obviously hadn't wrapped them tight enough. He had put another shirt on over the bandages, and she had to take it off to get the new bandages on properly. Once again, when Leif removed his shirt, she gasped. This time she worked slowly, taking her time in applying the healing-gel and wrapping the bandages. When she was done, Leif fell back onto the bed, grabbing her wrists and pulling her down with him so that she was lying on his bare chest. She trailed her fingers down his chest, over his bandages until she got to his hips. Leif wound one hand into the hair at the nape of her neck and his other hand slipped under the hem of her T-shirt. He captured her lips, and she let him take over her mind and body. 

"Leif," she murmured into the kiss. 

 "Yes?" 

"How long have you been waiting to do this?" 

 Leif pulled back, looking at her. His gaze slipped down her body, which was still pressed against his. He placed his hands on her cheeks, his index fingers sliding behind her ears. "Forever," he said, his eyes certain and filled with a lifetime of desire. Sylrie's heart overflowed with a thousand emotions. Love. Joy. Fear. Then his lips found hers again and her mind emptied of anything but him. She tied her arms around his neck, moulding their bodies together. The warmth of his chest seeped through her clothes. He let his hands slide around her hips, pulling her closer, closer, like he couldn't get her close enough. He pushed her T-shirt up her back and she let him, even when she felt cool air on her shoulder blades. Her mind lost control and her body took over. She pressed her palms against his chest as he pulled her shirt up over her head. That was the only time their lips separated. They stayed cuddled in Leif's bed for the rest of the night, enjoying their new-found love.