Line-Up

A few hours later, I was put into a prison. "By the line, convict!" one of the guards barked, and I was placed with a bunch of other prisoners. I was basically the youngest of these prisoners. Not all of them were ponies like me. Some of them were dragons in all shapes and sizes, and other creatures and beasts I'd never seen before. They were like the creatures Mom would read to me and Sunny in Fairy Tales. A few minutes later, The Storm King and Tempest walked in. 

"Silence, all of you!" Tempest ordered. "Thank you Tempest," said The Storm King, "I am your ruler, The Storm King. You are all convicted felons, the worst of the worst. That's why you're in my prison. Don't expect to get out of here any time soon. Tempest, bring me the colt who asked what flogged meant." Tempest walked to me and growled, "On your feet, colt!" I followed her to Storm King. I looked up at him. 

"What is your name?" asked The Storm King. "Garrett Shimmer," I stammered. "Garrett..." he said with intrigued interest, "this little one here made the mistake of trespassing on my property. If his family ever returns, they will be punished. All of you will understand the rules once they're introduced to you. Any questions?"

 "Yeah, when do we eat?" asked a medium sized dragon. Tempest galloped over to that dragon and angrily said, "You eat when we say you eat! You piss when we say you piss! You shit when we say you shit! Understand, scumbag?!?!?!" She then blasted at the dragon with her broken horn, and he flew to another wall. The guards proceeded to mercilessly beat him up. The Storm King put his hand on my back and said, "That, little one, is what flogging is. If you or anyone else gets out of line, they will be flogged, and then put into solitary confinement. Which is a timeout basically. Understood?" I nodded, too scared to ask what solitary confinement was. But it was the equivalent to a timeout, which is what my five year old mind could comprehend.

We were then lined up to then be hosed down with extremely cold water. Then we were doused with this powder that stung. Somepony said it was delousing. Then they gave us prison uniforms, a bland gray. They had these uniforms in all sizes for us all, no matter how big we were. Or small, for that matter. They managed to find a uniform in my size. My Prison Number was 20675. I was then brought into a cell, forced inside. The gate then closed. 

I took a look at my prison cell. There was a bed that looked shabby compared to the bed I used to sleep in, with only one blanket, and a pillow that looked as hard as the mattress. There was a toilet also, but it looked gross. This was where I was going to be staying forever. I then put on my uniform. By the time I was dressed, a head guard shouted, "Lights out!" It was nighttime, and the lights turned off. I was alone, in the dark. I got on the cold bed, and used my magic to tuck the blanket in. I then cried myself to sleep. I miss my family...