Enter Princess Twilight

It was probably going to take Celestia and Twilight a while to get back to Canterlot Castle. So I made small talk with Luna. "I get that you're the Princess of the Moon," I said, "and Celestia is the Princess of the Sun. What is Twilight Sparkle the Princess of again?"

"She is the Princess of Friendship," explained Luna, "as of now, she is the youngest Alicorn. She's actually around your age. You'll like her. She helped me redeem myself and overcome Nightmare Moon." I nodded, quite intrigued. "I noticed that your Cutie Mark is a music note." Luna pointed out.

"Yes," I said, "music and singing were my refuge in prison." Luna nodded and asked, "Could you demonstrate your singing ability?" I decided to not refuse the Princess, and cleared my throat. I then sang...

Every night, I lie in bed.
The brightest colors fill my head.
A Million Dreams are keeping me awake...
I think of what the world could be...
A vision of the one I see...
A Million Dreams is all it's gonna take...
Oh A Million Dreams for the world we're gonna make.

Luna was amazed, and she said, "That was amazing Garrett!" I blushed and said, "Oh, you're too kind Princess..." I did smile at the compliment though. "I'm serious!" Luna insisted, "Your singing is beautiful. You should pursue a singing career. I think you would make an excellent soloist." I smiled and blushed, extremely flattered. A minute later, Celestia said, "I've returned. Garrett, say hello to Princess Twilight Sparkle." I turned around, and I saw a lavender Alicorn with a dark blue mane with a purple and pink streak. And her eyes were a lovely violet. I blushed and smiled like a dope, for I'd never seen a beautiful Alicorn in my life. Twilight looked at me, and said, "Oh, hello..." She too blushed and smiled.

We both looked at each other

We both looked at each other. I could feel my heart beat aflutter. Luna chuckled and said to Celestia, "Somepony is in love..." We both snapped back to reality. "I am honored to meet you Princess Twilight," I said, trying to stay steady. Twilight giggled and said, "Oh, you can call me Twilight. I see you're Sunset's younger brother. I can see a family resemblance."

"Why thank you," I said, blushing, "so you've been to where Sunset is at?" Twilight nodded and said, "Yes, I have. It's a bit of a long story. Would you like some tea? I'll explain everything. Maybe we could get to know each other." We were in Celestia's library, drinking cups of tea. I explained my life's story, and she felt sorry for me. She told me her story, and we instantly liked each other. 

Twilight showed me a piece of human anatomy. It was fascinating to look at. The head was different from a pony's head, the muzzle was shorter, and so were the ears. The humans had a body similar to Capper and Billy, having hands with five fingers, and feet with five toes. They stood on their hind legs like Cap and Billy, but they didn't have tails or fur.

"That's what my sister became in the other dimension?" I asked, astonished. "Yes," said Twilight, "your sister knew one could become an Alicorn princess. But when Celestia denied her the crown and expelled her, Sunset was so enraged, she ran away to the human world. Her motivation was to gain popularity and power. She gained those, but in the cruelest ways possible. She bullied her way to the top in a way. She stole my crown, and I had to go into the human world to stop her. Thankfully I befriended the human counterparts of my five best friends. They helped me adjust to their world. But your sister wore the crown, and the magic overwhelmed her, corrupting her, and turning her into a demon. She turned the entire school into zombies, and she was planning on ruling Equestria, and taking down Celestia."

I couldn't believe this was my sister Twilight was talking about! It almost sounded like she was talking about Somepony completely different. But I knew she wasn't lying. "Thankfully, my newfound friends and I were the only ones that weren't zombified," continued Twilight, "we used the power of Friendship to defeat her. I was able to reach out to your sister, give her the chance to redeem herself. I hope she does, and I hope my new friends will help her learn about friendship." I looked at Twilight, amazed by her story. And I thought my prison escape was a punishable offense. Still...

"She doesn't belong there..." I admitted, "I feel that she needs to come home..." Twilight nodded and said, "I have to agree Garrett... I wish I'd offered her the chance to come with Spike and I, maybe reconcile with Celestia. But now that you're here, I'm sure Sunset would be ecstatic if she knew you're alive." I stood up and said, "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Twilight giggled and said, "You've got her spirit, that's for sure." We stood right by the mirror, ready to go. "Ready?" asked Twilight. I smirked and said, "You bet." 

"Best of luck to both of you," encouraged Celestia as she smiled at us. Twilight and I then charged into the portal, ready to go into the human world.