Cutie Mark

It had now been two years. By then, I began to understand the backwards logic of The Storm King. Billy was right. The Storm King was a tyrant. During this time, Capper helped me survive the prison. Billy helped me with my education. He thought it would be a sin if I wasn't educated in this prison. Smart beaver. I was now 7 years old. I was hanging out with Capper, Billy, and Red. Capper was playing songs on his harmonica. And oh, could that cat play it beautifully.

I listened, admiring the music. Capper noticed, and said, "You like the way I'm playing?" I nodded, smiling. He offered the harmonica to me. I used my horn to lift the instrument. I went off key only once, as I began to play an old blues song Capper would play. Capper then scat some blues lyrics as I continued to play the harmonica. I found I was enjoying this. I especially loved music in general. It means something to me.... Suddenly, I feel this tingly sensation inside. I feel like I'm floating... Then I felt like I combust magic! Once the tingly sensation was gone, I pulled down my pants to find... I got my Cutie Mark!  It was a red music note!

 "Wow, I've never seen a pony get a Cutie Mark before!" Billy said in amazement

 "Wow, I've never seen a pony get a Cutie Mark before!" Billy said in amazement. "Way to go Garrett," commended Capper, "you actually accomplished something Tempest couldn't. I hear she's a blank flank." 

 "What did you say about me, 24601?!?!?!" Tempest said from behind, causing us to jump and yelp. We looked at her. "Did you just call me a blank flank?!?!" she asked angrily. "No..." Capper lied. "Liar!" she yelled, "Guards, put 24601 in solitary. One month!" The guards grabbed Capper and dragged him away. Tempest looked at my Cutie Mark, unimpressed, and coldly said, "You colts and fillies are so lucky. Always getting your Cutie Marks for stupid reasons. Pull up your pants 20675, or else you're joining Capper in solitary!" I pulled up my pants, concealing my Cutie Mark. Tempest glared at me, and left. 

"Mercy me, you sure could play," said Red. "Don't worry Garrett," said Billy, "we'll protect you." But that's how I got my Cutie Mark.