Epilogue (With a word from the author)

After my breakdown, which Celestia forgave, she offered Twilight and I a chance to visit Sunset's grave. She was buried a month ago. "Guess there's not much of a choice..." Twilight hoarsely said. We left the office, and Celestia informed Vice Principal Luna where she was going. Celestia then guided us to her car, and we were in the back. As Celestia drove her car, she was silent. But she gave a look of sympathy. As I sniffled, Twilight held my hand, looking at me sadly. "What am I gonna tell Mom and Pop?" I said, heavily breathing. She was my best friend...

"I don't know..." Twilight admitted, "but I want you to know, I'm here for you, always. And it's alright to be sad and feel pain." It felt a little nice to know I'd have a friend to help me through the pain. A few minutes later, Celestia parked the car. We got out of the car, and Celestia guided us through the cemetery. A couple minutes later, we were by a gravestone with white lilies. The gravestone said, "Here Lies Sunset Shimmer." Not much else was said about her. The grass on the grave was fresh. This was where my sister was buried. New fresh tears came out of our eyes.

I got closer to her grave, gently touched the stone... And then I fell on my knees, and sobbed again. I hugged the stone, because this would be the closest I'd get to hugging my sister. Twilight gently rubbed my back, softly saying, "It's okay Garrett... It's okay... We're here..." My big sister is gone, forever. I know you're gone Sunset, but if you can hear me, I miss you, and I love you, always...

The End

If you, or someone you know/care about/love is suffering from severe depression, have had suicidal thoughts, or thought of attempting, please... Seek help! You and/or that person are not weak for reaching out to someone for help. There are people who care, and they're willing to listen and help. If you or that person need to talk to someone for help, call these numbers that I'm going to list for your convenience. They're always ready to listen and help.

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-8255

The Trevor Project, 1-866-488-7386

The Trans Lifeline, 1-877-565-8860

You are a strong person for reaching out for help, and there are people who care. You are loved. And it is not too late to reach out for help.

Nuff said.