Off To Canterlot Castle

Princess Celestia rose the morning sun, and it was a new day. I got out of bed, ready to start my quest. Beforehand, Mom had me eat a hearty breakfast. She thought it would be a sin if I met the princess on an empty stomach.

Once I finished my breakfast, I said goodbye to Mom and Pop, and was on my way. It took me an hour to find the castle that Celestia resided in. But I managed to find the castle. It was a beautiful looking castle. I was ready to set hoof inside, when an unfamiliar voice said, "Stop right there!" In less than a few seconds, an Alicorn that was as dark as the evening flew in, and landed on the ground. I've seen this Alicorn before, in Fairy Tales... It was Princess Luna, otherwise known as Nightmare Moon!

"Who are you, and why are you going towards our castle?" Luna asked

"Who are you, and why are you going towards our castle?" Luna asked. "My name is Garrett Shimmer," I said, "and I wish to reach out to your sister. It's a matter of family. And I must say, I am honored to meet the Princess of the Moon." Luna looked at me and said, "I see. How come you do not fear me, child?" I looked up at her and said, "My mom read stories of Nightmare Moon. Like you, I got imprisoned, even though I did nothing wrong. I sympathize with you. In my 10 years, I've had nights where I was alone when my cellmate was in solitary, with only the moon to keep me company. I could say the moon was my companion as a colt." Luna gave a look of curiosity and asked, "Who imprisoned you, young Garrett?"

"The Storm King," I said. Luna did a humph and said, "That satyr... He's such a tyrant. He drove away the Hippogriffs! Anyway, you are a strong stallion for having survived The Storm King's prison. You have my permission to meet my sister." Suddenly, we both teleported away, and in less than a minute, we were inside the throne room. Sitting in the throne room was a white alicorn with colorful hair. It was Princess Celestia!

"I see you brought a guest Luna," Celestia observed, and I knelt before her

"I see you brought a guest Luna," Celestia observed, and I knelt before her. "His name is Garrett Shimmer," said Luna, "he wished to speak with you." Celestia raised an eyebrow, rose from her throne, and asked, "Shimmer? As in Sunset Shimmer?" I nodded and said, "Yes. She's my sister."

Celestia walked towards me and looked at me with intrigued interest. "I must say, I can see a family resemblance," said Celestia, "but I wonder why your sister never mentioned you..."

"The Storm King imprisoned him when he was a colt," replied Luna. "How awful..." Celestia said, "How can I help you Garrett?"

"Do you know where my sister ran away to?" I asked. Celestia sighed and asked, "Do you see that mirror, Garrett?" I looked at the crystal mirror and nodded. "It's lovely," I complimented. "That mirror is more than meets the eye," explained the princess, "it is a gateway to an alternate dimension, far different from the one we know. That is where your sister ran away to. My former student after your sister, Princess Twilight Sparkle; would know better about that dimension. She was one of the few that was able to reach out to your sister. I'll see if she can help you. I will return." And before Luna and I could blink, Princess Celestia teleported away, and she was gone, just like that.