Jealous?

-Back with another OneShot!!
-
-How are you liking them so far? Make sure to leave a like and a comment for more! 💕😊
-
-
-
-
Summary: Tony is in a meeting with the Avengers and Steve happens to be there as well. But then a jealous Stephen comes in. What happens? Read to find out! ⚠️
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

___
_______
______________
______________________

Tony was standing by the wall, observing the meeting that Fury had ordered and quietly judging in his head. Whenever he would be in a meeting, interview, or even in a argument with Pepper, Rogers, or Rhodes he always gets lost in his own little world and thinking to himself what he could be doing at the moment to ignore all the commotion. That however, can not happen today. From what he heard this was a serious meeting, due to some Russian fellows robbing a heavy armory truck and killing innocent civilians.

While listening to Fury he noticed Steve taking small glances at him or sometimes smiling his way. Tony being the flirt that he is would smile back, but little did the soldier know it was a sarcastic smile. Tony still hadn't forgive him for what he had done, but is still trying his best to forget the incident. It was not an easy thing to do since he was his once lover and had traded him for Jesus and also left him there to die, but with small breaths and closing his eyes he calms down before having an anxiety attack in front of everyone.

"You okay Tony?" The sound of that familiar voice makes him open his eyes and noticing everyone has left already and it was only him and Steve in the room,

"Never better," He replies back,

The soldier nods his head but knows he was thinking about the past. Again.

"So what do you think of this," He jerks his head towards the screen that once had a picture of a man,

"Nothing we haven't dealt with,"

"Seems more dangerous,"

Tony only shrugs before replying, "When hasn't the mission been 'more dangerous'?" He adds quotation marks with his fingers earning a smile from Steve,

They stare into each other's eyes but Tony quickly breaks it by making a coughing noise. He knew Steve still had something for him, even if he's with someone he knows Steve has strong feelings towards him.

"I just want to make sure your up for this," Steve says making Tony looks up at him once again,

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Steve stays quiet and scratches his neck nervously. He doesn't know how to say it but knows Tony had put it together. He knew he was talking about the incident of Siberia, the attack in New York, and the snap. He then sees how Tony goes stiff and looks at him with a stern look, knowing to well he ruined the small moment they had.

"I'll be fine Rogers,"

"I-I know I was just... making sure," Steve stutters,

"Well thank you for your moral support but.. He'll be fine," The sound of a deep voice enters the room and settles behind Tony,

Steve brings his eyes towards the Sorcerer and clenches his jaw when he sees him from the corner of his eye wrapping an arm around the mechanics waist. They stare at each other intensely making the whole room hard to breathe and making Tony roll his eyes, but feeling a bit nervous when they only share daggers through each other's eyes. Steve scoffs before breaking the strong stare and looks back at Tony and quickly changing his eyes into softer ones.