Wanted Love (7)

- Back with another update!!! How are u liking this series so far? Don't worry Peter is coming back and is doing way better!! 💕💕💕
-
-
-
-
I've decided to end this series and the next chapter will be the last chapter 🤧 but don't worry I will turn this small series into a book and will continue the series there and make it into an official book for y'all!!!💕💕⚠️⚠️
- I've decided to end it due to the other OneShots and Small series I have planned for this book, and I want to start writing them for you guys. So hope y'all stick around for more!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Warning: Smut and Drama⚠️⚠️
-
-
-
Enjoy 😏😈
-
-
-
-
-
-

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*
*
*
*
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The drive to Tony's was incredibly slow. Well that's how it felt for Stephen. Every few minutes he would always have a red light, but after the fifth red light Stephen decided to take the nearest Highway and had gotten off in the billionaires street in less than a few minutes. The moment he had stepped off from his car, a wave of pain shoots him like a train and he had to grip onto the car door for support. He had completely forgotten to buy some painkillers before driving over to Tony's, but Stephen was too focused on the road to remember and he was too eager to get to him that he had forgotten about his pain. With a few grunts and heavy breathing, Stephen slowly pulls away from the car door and begins to walk towards the mansion doors.

Once in front of the mansion, Stephen stays standing at the bottom and looks up to the flights of stairs. He gives the most loudest, exhausted sigh ever when he sees how long the way up is and knowing too well it will hurt like a bitch. For a split second Stephen hated Tony for having a mansion with the longest stairs, but then it was his own fault for not buying any painkillers and being stubborn to not go to the hospital. Moving up the stairs like a sloth, Stephen gives a irritated sigh when his right side starts to become worse and only feeling the pain grow. Finally reaching the top of the stairs, the detective walks to the double doors before ringing the doorbell.

The sound of the bell is heard from outside and Stephen couldn't help but give a scoff when the doorbell has a melody of Highway to Hell from AC DC. 'Of course he would customize his bell.' Stephen thinks to himself as he patiently waits outside of the home and does his best to ignore the pain. A few seconds past and there was still no answer, so Stephen rings the bell again and leans his hand on the wall to keep his weight off his right side. In less than a minute later the door is being opened, revealing Happy with his normal routine suit and a few plastic folders on his left hand. Stephen gives him a tired smile and peals his hand away from the wall to greet the man properly.

"Happy good to see you," Stephen shakes the mans hand and does his best to not show discomfort when pain shoots all over his right side from his movements,

"Same here," Happy says, "Would you like some ice on that?" Happy points to his own lip, gesturing to the detectives lip,

Stephen lightly licks his bloody lip and kindly waves him off, "I've had worse,"

Happy nods in understanding, "Come in, boss is down at the garage I'll go fetch him,"

"Thank you," Stephen says as he walks into the home and gently closes the door behind him,