Shadow-Self

- Hey everybody back without another update!! 💕💕
-
-
- ALSO School is finally out and I will have more time to update! 👏👏👏
-
-
-
- This OneShot was actually requested from @Ririsasy from Tumblr and Instagram, the Au was something I definitely did not want to pass.
-
-
-
- Hope you liked it!! Leave love and comments!! 💕💕💕
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Summary: AU Dark Stephen
-
-
-
-
-
Enjoy!!! 💕💕💕💕
-
-
-
-

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The moment the billionaire stepped through the double doors of the Sanctum, everything felt off. Everything felt still, quiet and even the air felt extremely tense. Tony wanted to call out in the building, but didn't want to alert anyone or anything that was in the building, so the billionaire quietly and slowly walked through the halls. He checked the second floor first, just in case nobody was hiding upstairs and then decided to check the rooms from downstairs, meaning the library, some other rooms that Tony had found not too long while being bored and wondering around, and finally checking the Sorcerers bedroom. Meaning Wongs and obviously Stephens. The only reason why Tony was even at the Sanctum was because Wong had rang him in the middle of the night, waking the billionaire from his sleep—which he still struggles to do— but once he heard the panic and desperate voice from the Sorcerer, that made Tony jump out of his bed and into his suit. Tony grabbed his sweater from the ground and grabbed random sneakers before double tapping his chest and being covered in his nanotech in less than a few seconds.

As Tony quietly scanned each room, he was only getting more anxious when he couldn't find no one, not even Stephens magical cape. Sorry Cloak. Tony corrects himself with a smile when he always mocks the Sorcerer, but that soon vanishes when he hears movement coming down the hall and knowing to well it's coming from the library. After a while of visiting both Sorcerers and getting to know the Sanctum, Tony had no problem with making his way around the entire building and always having a proud grin when he sees Stephen rolling his eyes when he finds him in different parts of the Sanctum. Deep down Stephen honestly could careless if Tony wonders around the building, and he could careless if he sometimes finds him observing certain artifacts—unless he's sees the mechanic touching things then that's when he removes Tony away from whatever stupidity he's about to do.

As Tony walked towards the library, with one hand clenched to his side and the other ready to double tap his reactor, Tony slowly makes his way down the hall and couldn't help but take small glances through opened doors. He still had to make sure nobody is hiding in a room, and he was t going to lie that he was slightly scared, but like always he pushed down that feeling and continued to walk down the hall because he wasn't going to run away from whatever noise is happening, and he wasn't for sure going to leave both Sorcerers alone when he didn't even know where they were or if they are okay. As much as Tony always gets both Sorcerers annoyed or as much Stephen gets under his own skin, Tony will never leave them alone and deep down Tony knows he'll never want anything to happen to Stephen, as well with Wong. After the whole snap they were going to go their separate ways but Tony never had the intentions of leaving them off to fight their own magical creatures, so one sunny day later Tony was knocking on their door with a shit eating grin and a bottle of champagne on his hand. Stephen just rolled his eyes at the man in front of him and didn't have a choice to close the door at him since the Cloak gave him a slap at the back of his head before unhooking itself and pushing its master out of the way to let the billionaire in the building.