More than Friends (3)

-Hey y'all! Guess who is finally back with another MotherFcking Update!!! After two years of being on a short hiatus and writing in between, I'm finally back. Although I can't promise the back to back updates are, but just know that I'm back!! ♥️
________________________________________________________
Anyways!!! Enjoy this Rather long Update y'all!!! Love You Guys and Thank Y'all So Much for All The Support!! ♥️✨
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Warnings ⚠️: Light Smut, Angst, and fluff

____________________________________________________________________

A few weeks had passed since the party and it has been a few weeks since Stephen and Tony made it official. At first many people couldn't peel their eyes away from their tangled hands and many couldn't help send wolf whistles, however, whatever comment they were thrown both teens would smirk at them. It really wasn't a surprise that both males would eventually get together, especially in their group. The moment they both crossed paths, every single one in the group knew they would become a pair and they honestly couldn't wait for it. Them bickering everyday was becoming a massive problem, but it was Tony and Stephen. In fact, the bickering never stopped once they became official, it only got worse.

They were the drama queens from the group. Even if both pairs won't admit it.

"Hey Tony," Looking to his right Steve stood leaning on the lockers,

"Hey man, it's been a minute," Tony greets him as he shoves some books into his locker,

"Yeah I uh.. practice has got me worked up," The blonde claims,

Which was a lie. The real reason why he hasn't been hanging around with the group as much was because he was tired of seeing the newly couple all over each other. So now he spends his lunch in the gym or making out with someone behind the bleachers. He really doesn't feel like sitting in the same table as them for almost 30 minutes to watch them share kisses. It irritated him, and he knew Strange would do it on purpose.

Another reason why he's been staying away.

"Anyways.. I was wondering if you can check out my bike? It keeps breaking down when the tank is full,"

Tony scoffs while shoving the last book in the locker, "Ever heard of a shop?"

"Well yeah but.. I figured why not ask a friend who is pretty good with their hands?"

Tony scoffs with a small smile, "Yeah, I can give it a look,"

Steve smiles at him with a nod, "Great, your place?"

Tony raises a brow at him, "Yes, because I can go anywhere else Rogers,"

Steve smiles and drops his head in embarrassment.

"Right.. my bad," Tony softly chuckles at him before patting his shoulder,

"I'm messing with you, come over around seven," Steve nods his head,

However, his eyes wonder behind the brunettes head. A small smirk spreading on his lips when he sees Strange staring at them from a distance and can see how the teen is glaring at him.