Wanted love (8)

A/N:
⚠️⚠️⚠️

-Just wanted to let everyone know, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED IN ENDGAME, I will still continue writing this book!! No one can stop me, not the film, the Russo bothers, haters, NO ONE! This is my way of the ending and I'm doing it to make everyone else happy, making them believe that nothing happened and everyone lived at the end.
- You don't have to read this if it's too painful still, but for the rest of you who continues, I will continue to write because I love it and I want to share my own version of the ending. An ending that's way more happier!!! 💕💕⚠️
-
-
-So enjoy this amazing ride!! 💕💕
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- So this will be the ending of Wanted Love, but don't worry I am turning this into a book and will continue the chapters there!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️
-
-
-
-
-
Enjoy!!! 💕💕💕💕

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sound of waves and chirping noises, along with brightness makes the billionaire stir in his sleep. He had completely forgotten he had left his window open and mentally curses at himself for forgetting. If it wasn't for his dumbness he wouldn't have trouble going back to sleep, but unfortunately he knew that side of him will never be cured. With an annoyed sigh Tony slowly opens his eyes, but once they land on a sleeping Stephen his irritation fades away. The man was laying on his back with a hand under his head and his chest slowly heaving up and down with his steady breathing, plus the glow from the sun was hitting perfectly on his beautiful face. How can he be asleep still? Tony thinks to himself when the light is hitting directly at the detectives face. It took every ounce of strength to not reach with his hand and let his fingers ghostly touch the mans sleeping form, just seeing him sleeping brought warmth and peacefulness in Tony and he did not want to ruin that feeling.

So, he only stares. He stares at the detectives firm form, stares at the mans lips, the way his eyebrows slowly furrow and relax. The way his chest slowly rises and slowly falls from his peaceful breathing, everything about the man was just utterly fascinating, beautiful and breathtaking. Tony still couldn't believe he had this man all to himself, has this man completely bare in his bed from the best night he could possibly have. Tony then starts to smile when he remembers about the previous night and only feels his cheeks burn when he remembers how Stephen pleasured him, how he cared for him, kissed him, held him after making love, and... told him he loves him. The smile only widens on his face and only feels his heart doing flips, Tony has never felt this happy before and he wished it could last forever.

"Your staring," A groggy voice makes the billionaire jump but quickly hides it by smiling,

"I'm gazing,"

"It's creepy,"

Tony chuckles, "It's romantic,"

Stephen opens one eye and looks at Tony before grabbing his pillow and placing it on his face. Tony smiles wider and chuckles as he tries to remove the pillow, trying to see the detectives beautiful face in the morning. Or afternoon, possibly in between, Tony didn't really care at the moment all he wanted was to see his boyfriends sleepy face. After having a miniature wrestling match with the pillow, Tony manages to remove it from the detectives face but only gets tackled on the bed and starts to burst out in laughter when the detective begins to tickle him. Those hands that holds guns, worships his body, gives him pleasure are now torturing his sides, making him have tears building in his eyes from the mans madness. Tony pleads at the man to stop, screaming and only laughing harder when he feels his entire body getting tickled and feeling his stomach beginning to ache.