Wanted Love (5)

-Back with another update!! ⚠️⚠️
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Warning ⚠️: Smut
-
-
-
-
-
Enjoy!! 💕😈

______
_______________
_________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jesus Peter," Tony says as he looks at the teen with disappointed and sad eyes,

As soon as they entered the home they all sat in the living room, Peter was sitting alone in a smaller chair while Tony was sitting on the long couch and Stephen was sitting on the other side of the coffee table that was in front of Peter and next to the billionaire. He told Tony what he witnessed and he saw how the billionaire quickly changed his serious eyes to fear and quickly turned to the teen who was sitting on his right side and was not looking up to the adults. He was too ashamed to meet Tony's eyes, he felt like he disappointed him and failed him from what he was doing.

"I-I'm so sorry Mr. Stark," Peter says with a shaky voice and letting tears roll down his face,

Stephen was staring at Peter with sorrow in his eyes. He knew Peter was really ashamed about everything and only wished to hug him there and then but he stopped himself.

"How long?" Tony asks as he stares at his hands,

Peter looks at him with wide eyes but thinks what's the point of keeping everything inside and what's the point of keeping secrets now. Tony already knows he bought drugs and is doing them, so why not say how long he's been using?

"Since Uncle Ben,"

Tony quickly turns to him and counts the days his uncle has been gone, and only feels his heart shattering even more.

"Jesus Pete, that was a month ago. You've been doing this for a month?"

Peter nods his head and then starts to cry harder, letting the tears slip down his face without care. As they were talking Stephen was quietly listening, but when Peter had mentioned his uncles name he looked up with furrowed brows and felt his heart beating from fear. He hoped it wasn't the same Ben Stephen was thinking about, he didn't want the teen to know since he's already dealing with stuff of his own.

"Wait what?" Stephen says as he looks at Tony with knitted brows until Tony finally turns his eyes towards him,

Tony's eyes turn soft and sad when he looks at Stephen, which makes the detective more confused and more worried.

"Peters uncle was shot last month, they still haven't found the guy,"

Stephen stays quiet and glances at Peter who was now looking at him with red eyes.

"Your uncles name was Ben? As in Ben Parker?" Stephen says and was hoping for a no,

However, Peter slowly nods his head and sniffs before answering back with a shaky voice.

"I'm his nephew, Peter Parker," Stephen nods his head and does his best to avoid his eyes,

Tony instantly sees Stephens mood changing and only squints his eyes at the detective. Stephen would take small glances at him but would quickly avoid his eyes as well and would stare at his hands or anywhere else. Stephen didn't know what to say, or if he should say anything due to the situation at the moment, he didn't want to say anything in front of Peter. Thankfully, Tony read his mind and smoothly excused himself from the living room and starts to walk towards the kitchen before nodding his head at Stephen.
Stephen clears his throat and sends Peter a small smile, which the teen returns. As he made his way in the kitchen he saw Tony digging in the refrigerator, without thought he glances down but looks away with a shaky sigh.