Famous

-Back with another OneShot!! 💕💕
-
-
-
I've actually had this idea for quite sometime and I finally decided to write it!! So please leave a like if you enjoyed reading it just as much I enjoyed writing it 💕💕
-
-
-
-
Summary: Both Strange and Stark have a night out in a Bar and Grill, then a special surprise interrupts them. Leaving a Stephen Strange speechless and a happy Tony Stark.
-
-
-

____
_______
_____________
___________________
____
__________________________________________

The sounds of people screaming, cheering, and talking are heard inside the bar. Both Stephen and Tony were currently sitting on a high chair while having drinks and sharing a bowl of nachos, they both wanted to be free from the team and have a day off. Stephen was planning to head down to a coffee shop and Tony towards a bar, but with one look they both decided to have a drink. Unfortunately all the bars were being used by a heavy amount of people, due to a basketball game going on.

The only other place available was a bar and grill, which meant less people and less noise. It was a good thing because they would be able to hear each other when one would speak, it was a bad thing since there was less people and a lot easier for them to be noticed, but that didn't matter to neither men since they mined their own business.

"So, hows the compound treating you?" Tony asks while taking a sip from his drink,

"It's surprisingly comforting, despite Thor's horribly loud snores," Stephen replies as he too takes a small sip from his beer,

Tony chuckles and points a finger at the Sorcerer while nodding his head in agreement. They stayed like that for quite some time, chatting, drinking, ordering a few more nachos, paying attention to the game on the screen or observing one another when they thought one wasn't looking. Tony would stare at the Sorcerer with pure admiration but would look away when he would get caught, Stephen however kept looking and would smirk when he would meet Tony's eyes and even sent him a wink before taking a sip from his bottle. Tony would blush and let out a small smirk before looking down at his glass, he would fiddle with it before looking back up towards the Sorcerer with glimmer orbs.

Tony knew he had strong feelings towards the Sorcerer and he knew the other man felt the same way. Tony never doubted that. Although, thinking of a relationship once again after the incident with Steve made Tony's stomach twirl and hands start to become sweaty at the thought. He still hasn't forgotten that day and still hasn't completely forgiven him, even if he said he did, Tony still had that anger and fear towards the soldier. Tony never trusted anyone else after that, he learned it the hard way and learned his lesson to befriend someone who did not have the same feelings as him.

That's until he met the Sorcerer. Stephen completely changed his view towards everybody, mainly himself. Stephen taught him how to talk to him about anything that's going on his mind, he taught him to trust him and only him, he taught him to keep fighting no matter how strong the challenge must be, and that's what made Tony fall for. Tony didn't believe he would meet anyone else who would listen to him, or would challenge his stubbornness, unfortunately he was proved wrong and he hoped it would keep proving him wrong.

"So how does it do it?" Tony says after gulping his last glass of whiskey,

"Do what?"

"Your cape thingy, how does it float around by itself?"

Stephen rolls his eyes and chuckles at him, "It's a relic, which means it has magic of its own, and for the last time it's a cloak not a-,"