Day 12: Accident

AN: I fell asleep last night while writing this, that's why. Lol.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

When Sans was out of sight, Death dropped the fake smile, although he was relieved that Sans finally left them alone.

But Death was not happy with the result. Specifically with the way Sans left Geno in such an embarrassed state after whispering something to him.

Death wanted to know what Sans told Geno that made the glitched skeleton madly blushed like that. He eagerly wanted an answer, but he also dreaded it to hear it.

Death didn't know what to expect. He was afraid that Sans might've told him something he didn't want anyone else to say to his Geno. Like a love confession.

The young chief turned to the smaller skeleton, his one arm that was wrapped around the other's shoulders slid down to the latter's waist.

"Hey, Geno." The taller skeleton softly called and Geno turned to him, his eye was adorably curious. "What did he tell you?"

Geno paused for a moment as his face gradually turns blue. He swiftly looked away and continues munching on his fries. "N-nothing."

Death frowned, unsatisfied with the answer. The reply was simple yet it hurts Death. The fact that Geno was keeping a secret from him that could potentially ruin their relationship, it hurts him.

Pulling the other closer to his body and nuzzling to the smaller skeleton's warm neck. Geno slightly squirm uncomfortably at the very intimate touch. He was not used to it.

"Tell me, please?" Death begged like a puppy wanting some attention.

"I-It was nothing important." Geno stuttered and leaned away from the taller skeleton. Death followed his example and leaned further against him. Geno grunted in mild annoyance. "Why are you so clingy today?"

Death simply whined in response, burying his face deeper into the red scarf. "It's nothing important, right?" Death mumbled like a scared child. He was afraid to hear the answer.

If it was 'nothing important', the Death can safely assume that it was, indeed, not a threat in his relationship with Geno.

Geno nodded. "Are you okay?" He asked in sincere concern. Death was acting weird today.

"No." The taller skeleton's reply was muffled by the red scarf, but his close proximity allows Geno to perfectly hear what's he saying. And what he heard made him worry.

Geno lightly patted the taller one's back and Death instantly relaxed at his touch. The tension melting away from his shoulders. "What's wrong?" Geno asked the matter further. He wanted to know what's bothering the other.

Death didn't answer. Geno respect's the other's privacy and if Death didn't want to share it, Geno was fine with it. For he, himself, has his own secret he doesn't want anyone to know about.

Geno ate the rest of his meal in silence. The taller skeleton still practically glued to him. The smaller skeleton's unoccupied hand continuously softly rubbing the taller one's back soothingly as if he was lulling a toddler to sleep.

Geno would've thought that Death was actually asleep, if not for the other's firm grip on him.

When Geno finished his meal, Death led him straight out of the mall and out to the parking lot, which worries Geno of the abrupt change in the taller skeleton's demeanor.