38 - Welcome to our world

"Pregnant? " I stammer

This can't be true.

"Yes Pregnant, and there is nothing you can do about it?" Keerthi states with anger

"Keerthi, please don't see me as an enemy. I want the best fo-" I begin

"Yeah there you go again Nisha.  All I want to get clear is that I am pregnant and there is nothing you can do about it. I know you are gonna go on about how it was a mistake and all, but I know what's good for me" Keerthi assures sternly glaring at me

It was Siddharth who is poisoning Keerthi's mind. Keerthi has fallen pregnant, but does now even realise the problems this will result in.

I want to warn her and tell her the problems this pregnancy and the whole Mukul thing will cause, but I know she's not in a state to listen. 

It's better to be on Keerthi's good side

"Okay Keerthi as long you are content with your decision" I tell Keerthi

"I am. I just don't want any one to question my decision" She says

"I won't. ... and one thing I want everything to be like they were before. Before this drama began. I want us to be friends again. I'm sorry if I hurt you " I say hoping she accepts my apology

"Fine does not hurt to forgive and forget" She says

"So friends? I ask

"Friends" She laughs shaking my hand

In all honesty,  a side of me does not want to be friends with Keerthi, as after all she turned against me for Siddharth, but I know that she needs me more than I need her. 

   Keerthi has foolishly landed herself in this mess, and I feel the need to be there to support and help her. The damage has already been done, but trusting a man like Siddharth will get Keerthi nowhere. Keerthi needs me now and although she has behaved foolishly and even turned her back against me, I will give her another opportunity, after all,  if Keerthi turns against me she is sure to regret that choice. 

" I should head back" I say getting up

I leave Keerthi with the knowledge that I did the right thing.

TWO MONTHS LATER 

This is the week. This is the week that will hanger my life forever.  This is the week where my little baby will enter this world.

My tummy is now bigger that ever, and pains have begun starting. The excitement of being an mother is worth all the pain I went through these 9 months, and the immense pain during labour. 

I guess this baby is the only thing that's given me hope during all the problems with Siddharth. I know this baby will give me happiness, hopefully enough to forget about Siddharth. As for that jerk, he's still the same dick he was ever since the beginning. I had given up on the case of Keerthi for her sake, which meant Siddharth didn't really have anything against me, however, although he hasn't done anything insulting I know the love isn't there. 

If he loved me truly, he wouldn't keep shifting from being all nice one minute and changing into a angry beast the next.  

"The day is coming Closer" Aunt Aadhya says handing me a glass of tea 

"I wish you could stay longer Aunty" I reply drinking the hot tea

"I wish also dear, but uncles been all alone these few months, it's time I head back. Plus you have Sid and Keerthi and everyone else" She says 

SidDarth,  Keerthi? Those two shouldn't be taken into account, especially Siddharth

As for Keerthi, we occasionally chat and sometimes she comes over to help me out, but it's not the same as it used to be. I guess she's been kinda down recently after Mukul delayed through wedding. After an 'urgent' buisness issue, he had to fly home to India with his father, which meant he delayed the marriage for two months, which meant that the marriage would be taking place at the end of this month. The long wait has had Keerthi in deep frustration. Especially being pregnant,  she wanted the marriage to take place as son as possible, however, due to Mukuls very suspicious buisness  urgency, that was not the case. 

The door slams open as Siddharth enters the home. 

"There you are Sid. How was work?" Aunt Aadhya asks with joy

"Fine" He sighs dumping his coat on the coat rack

As they converse about the usual, I take a moment to look down at my baby. The home will never be the same after this birth,this lonely villa will be blessed with so much joy and happiness. 

Just then, a sudden burst of pain enters my stomach

"Ughh" I moan in pain

This was it

The next 30 minutes are a blur of Siddharth picking me up and driving me down to the hospital. The pain is unbearable. My body is shivering as if I'm going to collapse. 

When we reach the hospital, I am put on a bed and all I can hear around me in the nurses telling me to push. The pain is mastering all over my body. It almost feels like I can't do it. 

"One last push" the nurse says

Just then, I hear the cry of my first born. I look in awe at my baby as the nurse lift her up. All of my pain seems to disappear,  and instead transforms into pure joy. 

"It's a girl" the nurse says elatedly

A girl. 

This was perfect.

The nurse pops my baby into my arms. Her big brown eyes meets mine, and immediately she stops her crying. I nestle her fragile body in my arms as I experience my first memories with my precious newborn. 

When Aunt Aadhya and Siddharth see the baby, they are filled with joy. Siddharth runs up to us and grabs the baby, kissing her gently on her forehead. 

"My sweet princess" He whispers

The look of pure and selfless love on Siddharth's face is something I had never seen. 

"This baby girl is a blessing upon our whole family" Aunt Aadhya says as she gazes at our baby. 

This has to be the best day of our lives.

Hey guys! Hope all of you enjoyed this chapter. I apologize for the cringe pregnancy part, I do not know what happens when a woman gives birth, apologies. 

Comment down below name ideas for this new baby girl.  My favourite name will be given to the baby and will be revealed in the next update.

Hope you enjoyed x