*2* Box

The rest of the day went smoothly, you and Bucky took a walk around the pond that was slowly turning to ice as the temperature continued to drop. You've never told him about your father before so you decided it was a good time to tell him.

You were now sitting in your room thinking of what you will wear to dinner with Bucky. He said to dress nicely and you were now looking through all of your dresses, you didn't have many but your eyes caught one you haven't worn before. It was a slim fitting maroon dress with a halter neck and a small slit at the bottom as the fabric was pulled towards the waist, it was simple yet elegant.

You put all the other dresses away and hang up the dress on your wardrobes handles, you walk to your bathroom and turn on the shower to warm it up, you peel off your clothes and step into the warm water as it rains down on you. Finishing up you dry yourself and wrap your towel around your body, walking back into your room you take a glance at the time, 6:38 pm. You snap your fingers and the dress appears on your body, you walk to your dresser and slip a small simple ring with tiny diamonds onto your right index finger. You place the heart locket around your neck and smile into the mirror, you flick your hand and a light amount of makeup shows on your face, your eyelids were covered in a subtle gold and your lips were plumped with a matte maroon to match your dress.

You slip your shoes on and look into your full body mirror, your hair was still tied back from your shower with pieces hanging out. You take the hairband out and let your hair fall, you snap your fingers and soft elegant curls form in your hair. A knock rings through your room and you walk towards your door, opening it you find Bucky dressed in a suit. His eyes scan your body with wide eyes and his lips were slightly parted making you blush a deep red, he looks up at you and smiles.

"You look beautiful... as always." He side smiles at you and you giggle.

"And you look handsome... as always." You give him a smirk and he chuckles, he holds out his arm for you and you flick your left hand making a small black purse appear as it hung over your shoulder. Wrapping your right arm around his left you could feel the hard metal underneath the fabric, you both walked out into the driveway and he politely opened the car door for you. "Thank you." You smile at him and he bows his head before walking towards the other side of the car and getting into the drivers seat. "So, where are you taking me this time?" You smile at him with a smirk slightly forming on your lips.

"It's a surprise." He glances at you for a second before shooting his eyes back to the road in front of him, you can see his lips turning into a smirk and you scoff.

"Of course." You roll your eyes and laugh, you look out the windows to see the trees passing and the stars twinkling above creating galaxies. You sigh and close your eyes.

You look up into the night sky to see mini explosions amongst the stars. Fear took over you as you saw your parents and your brother leave you, you watch them running towards the danger and your eyes glisten with tears.

You shoot your eyes open and a small gasp escapes your lips, Bucky looks at you confused for a second before placing his hand on top of yours.

"Are you alright, doll?" He asks and you look at him and swallow the lump in your throat.

"Yeh, I-I think." You place your fingers to your temples and rub them. 'What's going on.' You think to yourself.

"We can go back if you want?" He starts to worry and you shoot your head towards him.

"No, no. It's ok. It's our three year anniversary I don't want to ruin your plans." You look at him with empathy glistening in your eyes.