*25* Formation

You sat against Bucky's arm with your eyes closed listening to Conner directing Sam to where his people were hiding, you felt the ends of your hair being played with making a smile form on your face realising it was Bucky. Small talk was made from different groups of people all around the inside of the quinjet, you ignored them all before you heard thunder in the distance.

"That wasn't you, Thor? Was it?" Tony turns around from his conversation with Peter.

"No." Thor looks around and you open your eyes.

"It's a perfectly clear sky." Natasha looks out the windows at the front of the jet. Conner turns around and you look into his eyes before the both of you spoke.

"Zorians." You said in sync as you hopped up off your seat.

"I can see the mansion up there, land in the trees and hide the quinjet as well as you can." You quickly walk to the front as Sam lands the quinjet safely, you spin around to see everyone staring at you. "We'll go the rest of the way on foot. Stick together and if you find anything out of the ordinary tell me." They all nod their head at your order and make their way out into the trees after Sam opens the large door of the quinjet, you turn around to see Tony putting cuffs around Conner's wrists.

"Hey. What's this for?" He pulls his hands apart only to have them stop abruptly by the metal keeping them together.

"We still can't trust you." You grab the metal in between his hands and pull him before he refused to move.

"You know I could just melt this off, right?" He looks to Tony and he smirks.

"It has a power dampener on it, you can't do anything." Conner looked at you confused and you smiled.

"It's your fault you connect your powers with the metal on your pods. Your people were always a bit daft, I never understood why you did it." You drag him with you outside like a disobedient puppy refusing to go on a walk, you made your way out in front of everyone and led them towards the mansion.

"They already know you're here." Conner says to you and you take a deep breath as you step over a log.

"You're not helping." You huff and let go of his cuffs so the both of you could balance better while you continued to walk.

"I am. I'm telling you they know you're here, how is that not helping?" You stop and look back at him.

"Never mind. You wouldn't get it." You roll your eyes back in front of you and push a branch away that was blocking your way, you let go after passing the spot it blocked letting it hit Conner in the face.

"Ow!" He pulled his head back and you smirked to yourself. You turned around to see everyone catching up, Bucky held his gun close to him as his eyes scanned the area around you.

"What do you mean they know we're here?" You whisper and Conner pushes the branch out of his face.

"Did you really think that thunder was just a Zorian having fun? When my father joins his magic with a Zorian they can see anything they want, I'm not 100 percent sure they know you're here... maybe 80 percent. But, be careful."
You sigh and pout your lips.

"Very helpful." You mutter to yourself and continue walking. Your ears listened closely for any unusual sound and your eyes bounced from one spot to the other.

"Y/N! Stop!" You felt your body being pulled back when Peter called out, multiple spikes of ice passed just a few inches from your face impaling a tree.

"Holy shit." You gasp as you land in someone's hands, you look up to see Conner looking down at you worriedly. You help yourself up before feeling something being pulled off your back, looking behind you quickly you see Conner holding Peter's web in his hand. "Thanks kid!" You wave at Peter with a smile earning a nod from his position in the middle of the long line you all formed.