*26* Duel

"Look what we caught."

Your body spins around slowly and you grunt trying to loosen the rope around your ankle with your movements once you see Elliore walking your way. You wiggle in the air and pull up your gun aiming at the rope, you pull the trigger and hit the floor harshly causing the oxygen to leave your lungs.

"Stay back." Wanda warns Elliore as everyone circles around you giving you time to regain your breathing, you sit up slowly and remove the rope from your ankle.

"You made a bad choice coming here." Elliore smirked as you stood up and walked out in front of everyone so you could see him properly. "None of you are leaving here alive." He chuckles and you glare at him. You tighten your grip on the handle of your gun that you held beside you, not thinking twice you raise the gun and shoot at Elliore's head. He creates a fire ball in front of his face sucking the bullet inside the flames, he then throws one at you and you dodge it but not quick enough. The flames hit your hand making you drop your gun, luckily your skin wasn't burnt because of the gloves on your uniform.

"That's it, I'm done playing nice." You grumble and pull the handle of the sword Conner gave you off of your hip, you press the diamond and the blade shoots out. Elliore's eyes widen and move towards Conner who was hiding behind everyone.

"You gave her the sword?" He yelled at his son before you charged at him, he drew his own blade making it glow with a red flame. He blocked your first swing as everyone began fighting. "That doesn't belong to you." He hissed at your face and you snarled at him.

"Conner gave it to me and I'm going to use it!" You spat back and he glared into your soul.

"That was my fathers sword. You're Yaclorian! You have no right to wield it!" He pushed you up against a tree trunk and you watched the flames flicker in the reflection of his eyes.

"Such a shame, because I'm going to kill you with it." You smirk and use all your force to push him away, he growls and swings at your throat. You hit his sword away and try hitting him yourself, he blocks all your attempts as both of your breathing became ragged.

"I'm not the one you should be worrying about." He stood a few feet in front of you with his face turning dark, you furrow your brows and look around. Zorians and Ugrarathians worked together and surrounded your team, everyone began to struggle fighting back as they grew tired. Your heart sunk when Bucky was pushed to the ground on his knees, soon everyone else did the same hanging their heads low.

"Elliore, please." You beg just about to turn around before his blade pressed against your neck, you felt the heat of the fire against your chin but it didn't burn your neck because of the fabric on your uniform that covered the skin in that area. He pulled you to his chest and held your shoulder tightly making you wince, you heard laughter echo from the men and women who planned to hurt the people you love in the distance.

"You turned my son against me, your people took away my home and my entire species. You're going to see what it feels like to suffer the loss you made me suffer." His breath was hot against your ear sending a shiver down your spine, you began to breathe heavily when a Zorian pushed Bucky out into the open. "How about we start with him." You could hear the smirk forming on his face.

"Elliore. Stop, please. I've already lost my people, I watched my brother die in front of me and I tried to stop it but I couldn't. He turned into ashes in my hands. I have suffered what you have, I know what it's like. If you want to kill someone, kill me. They have done nothing wrong and don't deserve this, please, just let them go." You plead as tears form in your eyes seeing Bucky get pushed onto the ground, he looked up at you through his hair that fell over his face.