*4* Dome

"But, how?" You hold your hand to your mouth and look around at the fires surrounding you, you run to another ball of fire and get rid of the flames, metal. You touch the metal to feel the same things engraved, you shake your head. "No... what did I do?" Your eyes start to water with tears. You run back to the car to see Nat and Wanda slightly worried.

"What is it?" Wanda's voice rings through your skull, you were gripping tight to the wheel with wide eyes and heavy breathing. "Y/N?" She grabs your arm and you look at her terrified. "Woah! What happened?" Nat leans in to hear your conversation better.

"I think I might have brought them back." You say barely over a whisper.

"Who?" Nat asks and you look out towards the metal lodged in the ground.

"Ugrarathians." Their faces scrunch up in confusion. "We need to get back to the facility." You start the car up an push your foot on the exhaust, you get out of there quickly as the fires began to spread. "Tell Tony we're coming back." You can hear Nat hum before someone's voice rings through the car.

"I have contacted Mr. Stark for you Miss L/N." FRIDAY says and you slightly jump.

"Of course Tony put you in the cars system." You roll your eyes.

"Congratulations on the engagement as well Miss L/N."

"Thank you, but now isn't the time." You turn a corner and you could see something fly above you in the opposite direction. "Is that Tony?" You ask and Nat nods her head.

"He said he was going to check out the damage."

"Bad idea." You mumble. "FRIDAY, tell Tony to get out of there!"

"As you ask." You keep on driving down the road as your heart raced, you finally arrive back at the facility and stop the car abruptly.

"Get in, now." You jump out of the car and race inside of the building, Wanda and Nat run after you slightly confused.

"Is everything ok?" Vision asks as you pass him.

"Get everyone to meet in the board room." You run off down the hall before you turn a corner and hit someone's chest causing you to fall to the ground. "Ow..." You hold your nose and look up at who it was.

"Y/N?" Bucky holds his hand out for you with furrowed brows. "Are you ok?" He gently takes your hand from your nose and examines it.

"Yeh, I'm fine. I need to talk to everyone. Meet in the boardroom in minute or so, as fast as you can!" You yell out to him as you run up the stairs to your room, you were panting harshly when you walked through your doorway, you look through the books on your bookshelf. "Perfect." You smile as you pick up a medium sized red book that you found in the box your mother gave you. You turn your head to the side and look at your bathroom door with a small yelp that escaped your lips. "Mum!" You hold your hand to your chest as she glows.

"It's nice to see you too." She walks past the long mirror that was hung on the wall over your dresser and you couldn't see her reflection.

"What are you doing here?" You hold the book behind your back and she side eyes you.

"I know what you did." She walks towards you with a stern face.

"What?" You turn your head slightly in confusion, she lifts her right hand and blue wisps surround you, you try and move but it was impossible. She lifts your left arm out from behind you to show the book.

"They're back, aren't they?" You gulp before she lets go of you and lowers her hand.

"Is it my fault?" You ask her. She doesn't answer.