*15* Liar

Your body was warm, something soft was covered over you. Your eyes slowly open to find yourself in the red velvet covered bed, the blanket over you was thick and tucked in tightly. You groan and wipe your eyes with your right hand before sitting up slowly, your head spun when you sat up straight. Your left thigh hurt and you lift the covers, your clothes were changed into a loose red silk dress, the red made your stomach whirl; too much of one colour surrounding you. You lift the rim of the short thin dress to see a bandage wrapped around your thigh, dark red blood was sleeping through it. Your head shot up when you heard footsteps on the smooth marble stone surrounding you, Conner was dressing himself in the full black uniform he wore when he first appeared at the facility. He went to put his shirt on before your eyes locked onto his back, it was certainly toned nicely but marked with long scars. You wonder what they were from, you've never seen them before. You snapped back to reality when he put his shirt on and covered everything you were glaring at, he began to place his swords across his back and a small dagger tightly gripped to his thigh.

"Where are you going?" He turns around and you could see his muscles tense before loosening.

"I'm going to go get your physical body back." He walks towards you and smiles, his once dark brown loose curly hair was hidden under tight fabric that wrapped around his whole head only showing his face. You roll your eyes at him and rest your arms over your stomach.

"You think they're just going to let you take me? They'll stop you before you even get in there, they've been against worse threats than you can imagine." He looked to your stomach and clenched his jaw before looking down and crossing his arms.

"They won't know we're there." He looks into your E/C eyes.

"They have technology you don't even know how to work let alone create." He sits at the edge of the bed and you move your legs so there was more space, he pulls back the fabric over his head and his hair bounces out for freedom.

"We'll be in and out in a flash. They won't see us coming." He combs his fingers through his hair and you look out the window to your left.

"I can't let you go." You say quietly and you feel his eyes on you.

"What are you going to do? I took your powers from you, you can barely walk. I doubt you'd be able to stop me." He scoffs and you look at him blankly.

"You want me alive? You're going to need to give them back to me." You glare into his eyes and he looks at your hands.

"You don't need them anymore, I've found a way to stop you from dying." Your eyes go wide and your heart pulls. If you don't find a way to get them back, you won't be able to stop him.

"Please rethink everything you're doing. It's a mistake." You grab his shoulder and beg him.

"I'm sorry, I have no choice." He removes himself from the bed and walks towards the door before looking back to you. "I'm sorry I had to stab you." He looks down then back to your eyes.

"What?" You ask confused.

"I'm sure they didn't want to grow up without a father." A wave of nausea hit you when he said those words. Grew up without a father? Was he saying what you thought he was saying. Tears threaten your eyes and you cover your mouth with your right hand and clutch your stomach with your left.

"You didn't..." You breathe out and a tear drips from your eyelash.

"I had to." He pulls the fabric back over his head and it covers his forehead, he pulls the bottom of the fabric under his chin and over his nose only showing the light brown eyes you were ready to gouge out of their sockets in anger. You get up from the bed and limp to the door as he closed it behind him, you went to pull the door open but it wouldn't budge. You hit the door and cry out.