*13* Attack

You open your eyes to feel hard sticks underneath you, crickets echoed in your ears and you look up to see a dark sky filled with shining dots. You stand up and hold onto the tree you were leaning against. You knew where you were. "Conner!" You yell at the sky. "Bring me back!" You growl angrily and punch the trunk of the tree, you ignored the pain that sprung up your arm and began walking around the forest trying to find civilisation.

"Y/N?" You turn around to see a woman, she didn't look familiar to you. She wore a bright white dress that cut off just above the knee, there was lace that subtly showed over top of the dress.

"Sorry, I don't think we've met." You raise a brow and she laughs.

"No we haven't, but everyone knows about you. Ever since you first came here three years ago, nobody stopped talking about you. Are you here for the same reason again?" She smiles with the large amount of hope you were trying to save earth once again.

"I-I... where can I find my mother?" You change the subject and look down to your clothes, you wore a dress also that cut off at the knee but was longer at the back, it had thin straps and was a shiny white silk all over.

"Follow me." She beams and skips through the trees, she was holding a small woven basket in her left hand that was filled to the top with green leaves and tiny yellow flowers. You follow suit and eye the petals of pink and purple flowers that suffocated the last bit of fallen twigs on the ground, you hear voices in the distance and look up to see the orange light from a fire illuminating on the trees around you. "Guys, Y/N's back!" The woman bounces on her toes happily and everyone turns to look at you, you look into the eyes of your mother and her lips part.

"Y/N?" Your father begins walking towards you. You look around and spot your brother emerging from a tent, he looks up to you before his eyes go wide.

"What happened?" Your mother asks and you look around speechless. "We need to talk, come." She gestures you over to the tent you stayed in the last time you were here, you follow her inside of the dim lit tent to see nothing has changed since the last time you saw it.

"Please tell me you're not dead." Your father shakes his head and frowns.

"I think... I am." You droop your brows and your mother holds her chest.

Bucky's POV

"So they put you under a spell, and you were in this world or memory?" Tony squints his eyes and I nod my head. "But you could still get hurt in this... world." He processes over everything I told them.

"You died. How did you die? And how are you alive?" Steve asks and I take a deep breath with raised brows, thinking over what happened, I could barely remember.

"I don't remember much but I remember tackling Conner off of Y/N, then he threw me off him with his powers I think. After that it was blank. And I'm pretty sure Y/N had something to do with bringing me back to life." I sit back in my chair and brush my thumb over my lip in thought. I hear the door behind me open and I look up to see everyone staring at the person who walked in, I move my gaze behind my shoulder to see Bruce's head hung low staring at his hands. His tanned skin was stained red and my eyes shot open, it better not be who I think it is.

I jump up from my chair and make my way to the door before I'm stopped by Bruce, he shakes his head and my heart pulls.

"It's not a good idea to go down there." He looks into my eyes and I swallow the lump in my throat.

"She's my fiancé, Bruce. Please." I whisper to him sternly, my voice cracked slightly and I took a deep breath when I felt tears threaten my eyes. I glared ever so deeply into his soul causing him to lean back uncomfortably, he made his mind up and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and pushed past, I felt his hand wrap around my arm but I shook him loose and quickly made my way down the hall, stairs and then towards the med bay. I barged through the doors and stopped in my tracks, there was a white cloth over her body and her monitor beside her bed was a flat line.