*29* I do

(Just saying there might be a few photos coming up, so get yourself some wifi 😘)

Nine months, that's how long it's been since you've killed Elliore. His people and the Zorians kept their word and never returned to earth, you didn't know where they were or what havoc they were causing, but as long as it wasn't on the planet you called home; you didn't care. It was spring now, a new year, today is the day that you finally tie the knot with Bucky. You spent most of your time figuring out the perfect date for your wedding, you wanted it to be in spring seeing as it wouldn't be too cold or too hot. The both of you decided on having your wedding ceremony at a botanic garden, you went to visit it before you decided it was the right place and instantly fell in love.

Theres was a small little archway with vines and roses tangling into the white wood. Luckily, the venue that Tony forced you to let him pay for where your afterparty would be held was close by. You were now getting ready inside of a luxurious hotel room close to your venue.

"Oh my gosh." Natasha covered her mouth with her hand looking at you up and down, Wanda and Hope walked into the room after her with their eyes growing wide. The top of your dress was off the shoulder with an elegant pearled lace before lightly blending into a simple pale white fabric, the same pearled lace was visible at the ends of the dress.

(Like this)

"Damn, that dress still looks good on you even the second time you've worn it

"Damn, that dress still looks good on you even the second time you've worn it." Wanda eyes you down and you giggle. Her, Nat and Hope came out to help you pick your dress, it took you a few days to decide from the amount of dresses you fell in love with and tried on, but this one stood out to you and you didn't know why. But you all loved it and decided it was the one.

"Guys, you all look amazing." You smile at them and they laugh. Their dresses were a simple baby blue silk to go with your ocean theme.

"Not as amazing as you. Do a spin for us." Nat almost jumps in the air from excitement. You giggle and slowly spin around trying not to trip in your heels, you could hear 'ah' and 'awe's' from the people in the room admiring your dress. You look back to them and smile at their faces, your heart began racing and you took a deep breath.

"I'm so nervous." You bite your lip and they walk towards you wrapping you in a tight group hug.

"Don't be." Wanda pulls away and rests a hand on your shoulder.

"He loves you so much, you can tell." Nat adds in.

"If he didn't love you, he wouldn't have asked you to marry him in the first place." Hope shrugs her shoulders making you scoff not expecting that answer.

"Wow." You huff and chuckle at them. "I love you guys so much." You felt tears brim at the base of your eyelashes causing you to bite your lip trying not to cry.