*10* Assassin

You heard a knock on your door and you look up, Bucky's arms were wrapped around you so you carefully wiggled your way out of his grasp. Standing up from your bed you make your way to the door and open it to see Kile.

"You ready to go?" He asks and you smile at him.

"Sorry, I'm not feeling 100%. Maybe another time?" You look behind him to see Daniel tapping his foot on the ground with his arms crossed over his chest impatiently.

"Are you ok?" Kile frowns and you nod your head.

"I'm sure I'm fine, just go do what you need to do." He nods his head.

"We'll come back tomorrow to check on you."  You give him a reassuring smile as you begin to close the door.

"Alright." You close the gap between you with the door and lock it, you walk over to a desk and look through the draws loudly forgetting Bucky was still asleep.

"What are you doing?" Bucky's voice was husky and slightly muffled from sleepiness making you jump.

"Bucky, I forgot you were there." You place your hand to your chest and laugh at yourself.

"But you never forget?" He looks at you confused and you look away, it's happening faster than you thought. You pick up a notebook and a pencil, bringing them over to Bucky you sit next to him and open up the first page. "What's this for?" He sits up straight and leans in to look closer.

"We need to write everything we remember from our real lives into here, just in case we forget." You begin writing names and a brief description of who they are, you pass it to Bucky and he does the same, a scratch at the door rings through the small hut and you look at Bucky curious. He puts the book and pencil down and gets up from the bed with you following suit, he slowly opens the door and you look out through the crack but see nothing. You hear breathing below you and look down to see a small puppy, it was skinny and had its tongue sticking out at you as it breathed through its mouth. "Awe it's so cute." You bend down and hold your hand out, it walks over to you and curls into itself between your legs wanting attention. Bucky bends down and smiles at you.

"I think it likes you." You giggle and sit on the floor, the dog stands up and walks over to your lap before laying down on you.

"Oh dear. I don't wanna move." You tilt your head and look at its face to see it sleeping. "Is it a boy or a girl?" You try and look but you could barely move with it on your lap.

"I think it's a boy." He laughs and you hush him.

"He's sleeping." You whisper trying to hold your laughter back. Bucky rolls his eyes playfully and carefully closes the door trying not to hit you.

"Does he have a name?" You look up to Bucky then down at the dogs neck.

"Nope." You softly stroke the black fur on the dog and you can feel it's rhythmic breathing. "Can you check if there's any food in the cupboards?" Bucky nods his head and walks over to the small kitchen, you watch him as he rummages through the cupboards.

"I found some biscuits and dried out... bacon?" He looks into a jar with dried strips of meat.

"They don't have pigs here. It's probably sarish." He walks over to you with furrowed brows.

"What's sarish?" He asks and you hum in thought.

"Sarish is this animal, think of it as like a chicken mixed with an owl and a hawk." You try your best to describe it but he just shrugs it off.

"Oh well." You hold your hand out and he gives you the jar of meat, you open the lid and the puppy's head jolts up and looks at you curious to what you have. You giggle and take a piece of the meat out, it goes to sniff it and you look up at Bucky.