*30* Epilogue

"Good morning, doll." Bucky kisses your cheek and you roll over digging your face into his chest. It's been a year since you were married and you couldn't be any happier, your honeymoon to Paris was spectacular. Being able to see the city of love with the man you loved sounded cheesy and cliché, but it was the first proper time you could be out with Bucky and not have to worry about missions or saving the world. Once you got back to the facility you began looking for a house just for the both of you, you were planning on having a family together. You found a family friendly home close enough to the facility so you could still visit everyone, they were sad that you were leaving but they couldn't be more supportive for the both of you. They knew you'd never leave them for good, and it was true; aside from missions and training, you'd meet them every Friday night for dinner. Saturday's were game night and Sunday's were movie night, though you didn't see them everyday, every time you see them it's like nothing has changed. They were your family.

"Morning." You mutter tiredly into his skin. He chuckles and pulls you closer placing a soft kiss to your head. "Bucky." You grumble as a wave of nausea struck, he hummed and you scrunched your face up. "Buck." You grumble again feeling something form in your throat.

"Yes?" He loosens his grip and looks down at your scrunched up face. "What's the matter?" He sits up and your eyes widen before you jump out of the bed and run to your en suite. Bucky follows as you began to throw up into the bowl of your toilet, he rushed over to you and held your hair back. "It's ok. It's ok." He rubbed your back gently and cooed you, you continued to throw up before it slowly calmed and you were able to sit back against the tiled wall.

You weren't feeling sick as though you had a fever. The both of you decided you were ready to have children and so you began trying, you spent most of your free time researching about how to take care of kids since you weren't from this planet and you did things slightly differently from humans.

"Y/N..." Bucky's eyes go wide and so do yours. "Do you think-?" His lips slowly twitched into a smile.

"I could be." You finish his sentence. "There's this spell my people used to do to easily find out if they were pregnant, let me see." You hop up off the ground and walk to the sink, you hear the toilet flush before seeing Bucky stand next to you through the mirror.

"How does it work?" Bucky watches you as you turn on the tap and move your hands around majestically.

"I don't know the reason why it does it, but if the water refuses to touch my skin then I'm not pregnant, if it touches my skin and swirls around it like it's searching for warmth then..."

"You're pregnant?" Bucky asks with a wide grin on his face, you laugh at his cuteness and nod your head.

"Exactly." You smile up at him and move the water towards your stomach. It glows a sparkly turquoise as it slowly swirls towards your skin, you were anxious thinking it'd refuse to touch you. You feel the cold liquid on you smooth skin and watch as it sticks to you and spreads itself over your skin, your lips part and slowly form into a smile.

"Y/N." Bucky's eyes glistened with tears as he looked down at yours that copied his, you directed the water back to the sink letting it swirl down the drain. You turn back to Bucky and jump in his arms both letting your tears of joy cascade down your cheeks, he spun around with you still clinging on. You pull your head back and pepper kisses all over his face, he laughs and places a long passionate kiss onto your lips.

"We need to tell everyone, they'd be so excited." You let go of him but link your hands together.

"It's game night tonight, how about we surprise them with a game?" He smirks and your eyes go wide.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" You bounce on your tippy toes. "What would we do though?" You tilt your head to the side and he thinks for a second.

"How about 'guess what's inside the box'?" You pout your lips in thought.